Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davdah, you can just count me among the ones who belong to this category -
    "........When it comes to bedroom activities, you like things traditional,mainstream, and safe.
    And while you try to stay away from freaks, you're the type of person they're looking to corrupt!"

I didn't even take the test , but, I like that link you gave, the one that interests me is the test that reveals whether or not one is a Republican or a Democrat, LOL! (All in good fun of course! )
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      That was the intent. Just a few laughs. It was surprisingly accurate based on so few questions. Assuming of course the questions were honestly answered and not 'I wish' type responses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not 'I Wish" ones? Da-mn it! I better go and redo my test! lmao
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        The quesions should have the requirement that you 'have done' what it asked. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>\

No Sis, some ask..would you?
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

True, it did. But most of us have been in situations where those questions have been played out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But fantasies don't count!! And Sis..at your age I would expect you to have done the lot by now

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. B.:
            Davdah, you can just count me among the ones who belong to this category -
            "........When it comes to bedroom activities, you like things traditional,mainstream, and safe.
            And while you try to stay away from freaks, you're the type of person they're looking to corrupt!"

I didn't even take the test , but, I like that link you gave, the one that interests me is the test that reveals whether or not one is a Republican or a Democrat, LOL! (All in good fun of course! ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mrs. B Probably The Most Freaky Of All! . Her Husband Still Not recuperated From last Week!!! . WOMEN!!! Gotta Love Em!!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

55% fair enough

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                55% fair enough </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

55%???? LOL!!!! CHEATER!!!! LOL!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">55%???? LOL!!!! CHEATER!!!! LOL! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Keep Those "RASCALS" Alive And Kickin!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Keep Those "RASCALS" Alive And Kickin!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya know me DC I always do lol!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Keep Those "RASCALS" Alive And Kickin!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya know me DC I always do lol! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

keeps Me kickin!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation