Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHIT ROn

YOu MORON....YOU THINK YOU COULD GET ME OFF HERE.
    TATTI KHALA

YOu MORON....YOU THINK YOU COULD GET ME OFF HERE.
    TATTI KHALA

Comment

Meenu - please give it a rest. If you're going to continue this please at least use the same thread instead of starting a new one. Every time you do that you knock a post down a notch where someone is asking for help, just like you were.

Comment

I am sorry about that Still Learning...but I won't do it again.I now it's quite disturbing.Well...don't worry about that...it won't happen again.
        Bye.

Comment

Ki Kariye Mohan babu....Oh boli jaanda hai...boli jaanda hai.Phirange nu akal te hai nahin gal karan di.mere Naal pange lenda jaanda hai.Bas hun te mein kuch bolna nahin kutte nu.
          Accha tussi kithe de ho???Agar meri problem padi hai...te koi salah de do Mohanji.Mein 30th April nu post kita si.

Comment

Look CHEE WAH WAH ..If you hadnt started this **** and yelling at everyone and apologizing and then taking back your apology etc...then maybe I wouldnt have jumped on you...I got sick and tired off seeing your dumbbb arss comments. Just listen to Still Learning and shut your arsss hole BIATCH. Otherwise get on your fours darling just like your female dog. And besides-didnt u say that u wouldnt log on here to read my sweet comments..O c'mon Meenu..You know u did. You probably practiced being on your fours over the last few days..Good CHEE WAH good! Boring,pathetic, hopeless in bed, energy-less biatching *****ee. And by the way, just as a pointer, it is very normal to get on fours dear. All women do it. You should try it I think you'll like it. It's not desrespectful. But then again you and respect are far apart. Now shut up and get lost and stop talking voodoo language!

Comment

Ok Ron. its enough, Cut it out. lets talk something sensible.
              Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

3 cheers for mohan

Comment

Oh oh daddy is here. Hey Mohan Daddy.Spankk your Meenu daughter. She's been vury vury BAD.

And Robbie, you gotta stop jumping on the band wagon. That classifies you as a BIATCH. Stop hiding behind Mohan Daddy and CHEE WAH WAH. be original fruuit cake.

Comment

YOU Haramzade...kutte...kamine....KHOTE DE PUTTAR you start abusing everyone now.YA I GOT ON MY FOURS.....so what.And My husband likes it.So better write something else madachod...behenchod.

Comment

you got on all fours??? I thought you said that getting on all fours were DISRESPECTFUL and that girls like you have more pride and all that crapp. So what happened? Now you're talking. I am happy you admit the truth for once and not hide like a CHEE WAH WAH. What a fricken hippocrat. All that RESPECT ****tt goes out the window when you get banged dont it? Four way doggy way any way as long as you get it, screw the respect . I am glad you and I are on the same page that there is nothing wrong with doggy style ...Great to hear you got some style in bed after all CHEE WAH WAH

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation