Bloomberg, Murdoch, mayors and business leaders call for CIR,

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<span class="flash-video"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
    codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
    height="385"
    width="480"
    ><param name="wmode"
    value="transparent"
    ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess"
    value="never"
    ></param><param value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wdqbi66oNuI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"
    name="movie"
    /><param value="true"
    /><param value="always"
    /><embed pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
    wmode="transparent"
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
    allowScriptAccess="never"
    height="385"
    width="480"
    src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wdqbi66oNuI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"
    /></object></span>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Bloomberg tweeted:

+ The more difficult we make it for foreign workers & students to come and stay here, the more likely companies will be to move jobs overseas.

<span class="ev_code_RED"> It is all about the cheap labor. This man must think we are idiots </span>

+Immigrants create new companies that produce jobs. Look at @Google @Yahoo & @eBay

<span class="ev_code_RED">Yes they do. These were not undocumented or unskilled labor. Man thinks we are idiots</span>

+ I believe immigration reform is an issue where Democrats Republicans & Independents can find common ground http://bit.ly/bHSiS1

<span class="ev_code_RED"> I think all can find common ground on immigration reform, but not on Comprehensive immigration reform that would include giving greencards to undocumenteds. Of course he is confused and does not understand the difference </span>

+ Fixing our broken immigration policy must become our top national priority

<span class="ev_code_RED">Not only does he think we are idiots, he just proved that he is the idiot! Altogether people, fixing the economy with jobs is the number one priority. CIR will kill and finish it for unskilled americans</span>

+ America must secure our borders and decide who we want here and who we don't #tcot#immigration

<span class="ev_code_RED">What is that supposed to mean??</span>

+ Our broken system of immigration is undermining our economy, slowing our recovery and hurting millions of Americans

<span class="ev_code_RED">What is he smoking? Our government system to not halting illegal immigration has undermined our economy, slowed our recovery and hurt millions of americans unskilled and skilled alike.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
        <span class="ev_code_RED"> I think all can find common ground on immigration reform, but not on Comprehensive immigration reform that would include giving greencards to undocumenteds. Of course he is confused and does not understand the difference </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What kind of reform would that be, 4now? Who would benefit? It sounds as if you say you can agree on a reform that would grant legal status to those who are already legal? Like granting LPR to LPR? What kind of reform is this and how would it reform existing immigration regulations ?
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

What are you reading E

Immigration reform bill I would support.

I dont support CIR. Like I alwasys said, remove adressing the undocumented , and you will have a succesful immigation reform bill.

Make the undocumented and illegal situation be addressed in a different bill. This will stop the hold up.

Brothers and sisters in some countries as you know have waited 13, 14 even 16 years to immigrate in a legal way. Let these issues be addressed first for the law abiding.

Read the bill. It is noat all about illegals. They just tried to pass the amnesty within the reform bill and called it comprehensive to include them.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
            What are you reading E </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am reading nothing so far, except that you support reform for immigrants who are already legal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
            Immigration reform bill I would support. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What kind of reform would that be?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
            I dont support CIR. Like I alwasys said, remove adressing the undocumented , and you will have a succesful immigation reform bill.
            Make the undocumented and illegal situation be addressed in a different bill. This will stop the hold up.

Brothers and sisters in some countries as you know have waited 13, 14 even 16 years to immigrate in a legal way. Let these issues be addressed first for the law abiding. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what would happen to those in the same category and who happen to be oversays (thus, by default, currently undocumented [undocumented= no USCIS issued current document])?

Read the bill. It is noat all about illegals. They just tried to pass the amnesty within the reform bill and called it comprehensive to include them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which bill? What is the number of bill, year introduced ? I can go and read it on Thomas if you leave it's title and number as a reference.
            http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Summary of Bill

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                Summary of Bill </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was speaking of the last attempt at CIR under Bush. I have it posted in one of the threads somewhere.

But thanks. Proud, I have not even read this new one proposed by this clown. It is a no go even on a brief scan. I will have to actually read it to see if it is as bad as the guttierz laughable bill

Comment

In my opinion, it resembles much of what was proposed in 2007. Probably doomed for failure as well. The recently defeated Dream Act was included as a provision in this bill as well as a pathway (although lengthy) for illegals to become permanent residents.

Comment

Imposter or not, the same Olde moron.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs