Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY GOVERNMENT AGENCY DONT RESPECT HUMAN LIFE....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY GOVERNMENT AGENCY DONT RESPECT HUMAN LIFE....

Hi, everybody I will do appreciate someone can give some advises how to win our case (we are a family oF 4) that file asylum and we will be in court with an immigration judge very soon. (WHY: because my father that had a conviction used to live together with us, and according to guidelines serious crimes need to be in deportation order and jail, the ICE got him and also in the process his family members, that is the reason that we will go to immigration court never been interviewed by an asylum officer before, even thought that we will file the affirmative way of asylum but it will be defense way in immigration court).

Please help me to prepare my family and myself. We do have an excellent lawyer, but still is good to know some experiences very values to win our case.

My family and I have been living a eternal fear for about 3 years (2 yr. with protection by DEA, [MY FATHER HELP WITH INFORMATION ABOUT A BIG CASE THAT END IN A RESULTING WITH A LOT OF PROSECUTION AND CONVICTION PEOPLE AND THEM THIS ORGANIZATION JUST FORGET ABOUT US WHEN THE BIG CASE END)

Part of the evidence: Agreement with DEA people and my DAD, the prosecutions resulting of my FATHER information to this organization, news articles of DEA informant executed (as sample of retalation). Work permit provide by that organization that expired.

This is the situation file in the application form: Q:question A: answer.

I'm seeking asylum or withholding of removal based on "Membership in a particular social group".

Q: Have you, your family or close friends or colleagues ever experienced harm or mistreatment or threats in the past by anyone?

A:Yes, we have been threaten and were taken out of COUNTRY under the protection of the DEA because my father/husband became an informant on money laundering occurring in COUNTRY by Colombian and Israeli Cartels. He was a witness in trial and was himself prosecuted through plea agreement.

Q: Do you fear harm or mistreatment if you return to your home country?

A: We believe the Cartel will seek to harm and kill us because of our membership in a family of FATHER in retaliation for his cooperation with the DEA and to make examples out of us. The DEA hid us and kept us under armed guard and also told us we were in grave danger.

Q: Are you afraid of being subjected to torture in your home country or any other country to which you may be returned?

A: We believe the cartel will kill us.

Q:Have you, your spouse, your children, your parents, or your siblings ever applied to the United States Government for refugee status, asylum, or withholding of removal.

A: Yes, the entire family is applying concurrently. FATHER did not qualify for asylum because of his conviction and pursued withholding and CAT, that application was denied and then appeal in the BIA that also was denied and now it is pending in federal court.

Q: After you left the country where you were harmed or fear harm, did you return to that country?

A: Yes, we were taken out of COUNTRY by the DEA on (DATE). The DEA took us back to COUNTRY in (DATE later) to sign papers at the Embassy and brought us back the next day, (DATE). We were also given paroles on DATE in CITY/USA that lasted until (DATE).

Q: Are you filing the application more than one year after your last arrival in the USA?

A: Yes, We have been under DEA PROTECTION since our arrival. They told us we would stay here protected by them. However, the have not renewed our documents so far. While our attorney discusses with them how they have decided to proceed with us, we have decided to apply for asylum in case the DEA does not continue protecting us.

Q: Have you or any member of your family included in the application ever committed any crime and/or been arrested, charged, convicted and sentenced for any crimes in the USA?

A: Yes, FATHER, Case No. ***, plead guilty to money laundering. Copy of Cooperation Agreement and Copy of conviction is part of evidence attached.

I hope a will have serious advises. Thank you so much!!!! God bless you!!!.

Hi, everybody I will do appreciate someone can give some advises how to win our case (we are a family oF 4) that file asylum and we will be in court with an immigration judge very soon. (WHY: because my father that had a conviction used to live together with us, and according to guidelines serious crimes need to be in deportation order and jail, the ICE got him and also in the process his family members, that is the reason that we will go to immigration court never been interviewed by an asylum officer before, even thought that we will file the affirmative way of asylum but it will be defense way in immigration court).

Please help me to prepare my family and myself. We do have an excellent lawyer, but still is good to know some experiences very values to win our case.

My family and I have been living a eternal fear for about 3 years (2 yr. with protection by DEA, [MY FATHER HELP WITH INFORMATION ABOUT A BIG CASE THAT END IN A RESULTING WITH A LOT OF PROSECUTION AND CONVICTION PEOPLE AND THEM THIS ORGANIZATION JUST FORGET ABOUT US WHEN THE BIG CASE END)

Part of the evidence: Agreement with DEA people and my DAD, the prosecutions resulting of my FATHER information to this organization, news articles of DEA informant executed (as sample of retalation). Work permit provide by that organization that expired.

This is the situation file in the application form: Q:question A: answer.

I'm seeking asylum or withholding of removal based on "Membership in a particular social group".

Q: Have you, your family or close friends or colleagues ever experienced harm or mistreatment or threats in the past by anyone?

A:Yes, we have been threaten and were taken out of COUNTRY under the protection of the DEA because my father/husband became an informant on money laundering occurring in COUNTRY by Colombian and Israeli Cartels. He was a witness in trial and was himself prosecuted through plea agreement.

Q: Do you fear harm or mistreatment if you return to your home country?

A: We believe the Cartel will seek to harm and kill us because of our membership in a family of FATHER in retaliation for his cooperation with the DEA and to make examples out of us. The DEA hid us and kept us under armed guard and also told us we were in grave danger.

Q: Are you afraid of being subjected to torture in your home country or any other country to which you may be returned?

A: We believe the cartel will kill us.

Q:Have you, your spouse, your children, your parents, or your siblings ever applied to the United States Government for refugee status, asylum, or withholding of removal.

A: Yes, the entire family is applying concurrently. FATHER did not qualify for asylum because of his conviction and pursued withholding and CAT, that application was denied and then appeal in the BIA that also was denied and now it is pending in federal court.

Q: After you left the country where you were harmed or fear harm, did you return to that country?

A: Yes, we were taken out of COUNTRY by the DEA on (DATE). The DEA took us back to COUNTRY in (DATE later) to sign papers at the Embassy and brought us back the next day, (DATE). We were also given paroles on DATE in CITY/USA that lasted until (DATE).

Q: Are you filing the application more than one year after your last arrival in the USA?

A: Yes, We have been under DEA PROTECTION since our arrival. They told us we would stay here protected by them. However, the have not renewed our documents so far. While our attorney discusses with them how they have decided to proceed with us, we have decided to apply for asylum in case the DEA does not continue protecting us.

Q: Have you or any member of your family included in the application ever committed any crime and/or been arrested, charged, convicted and sentenced for any crimes in the USA?

A: Yes, FATHER, Case No. ***, plead guilty to money laundering. Copy of Cooperation Agreement and Copy of conviction is part of evidence attached.

I hope a will have serious advises. Thank you so much!!!! God bless you!!!.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation