X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview is tomorrow & I still have qs. regarding I-864

Dear Board members:

I am pasting the following questions from my other post(time is running out...), just in case people ignore the old thread & don't even read it.
    I really really need help at this moment coz unfortunately my attorney is on vacation & I can't get hold of her before the interview. So please, anyone out there, if U have even a bit of info. plz do reply!!!

A) Do I need to take a new/another form I-864 with me? If so, should it be same (for the most recent tax year 2004) as we filled out last time & submitted to INS along with AOS application? Or should I include my other two brothers' income (for year 2005) in item 4.C.?

B) I am taking additional two I-864 A forms signed by my other two brothers'& their pay stubs etc. So, in that case should I include their income in new Affidavit of support form also (i.e. if new Affidavit of Support is required?)

Thank you!

Dear Board members:

I am pasting the following questions from my other post(time is running out...), just in case people ignore the old thread & don't even read it.
    I really really need help at this moment coz unfortunately my attorney is on vacation & I can't get hold of her before the interview. So please, anyone out there, if U have even a bit of info. plz do reply!!!

A) Do I need to take a new/another form I-864 with me? If so, should it be same (for the most recent tax year 2004) as we filled out last time & submitted to INS along with AOS application? Or should I include my other two brothers' income (for year 2005) in item 4.C.?

B) I am taking additional two I-864 A forms signed by my other two brothers'& their pay stubs etc. So, in that case should I include their income in new Affidavit of support form also (i.e. if new Affidavit of Support is required?)

Thank you!

Comment

Here is a brief history of my case.

My attorney already filed an Affidavit of support documents with my AOS application (based on US citizen parent). I would like to know if I am supposed to take another / new Affidavit of support doc etc with me at the interview also? Another very crucial thing is that my Dad (my sponsor) is not currently employed, he suffered a major loss in business last year & right now he is in transition & in a process to get his real estate license. However I have two siblings living in a same household & they have signed Form I-864A (Contract between Sponsor and Household Member) to be used in conjunction with Form I-864 & does meet the income requirement, plus we do have sufficient assets to meet that poverty guideline. Also, my father was unable to file Federal Income Tax Return for 2004 but he did get an extension for it... do you think it will create any problem?

Comment

Hello Rim,

I would suggest that you take a copy of everything you submitted the first time. If the officer ask for them, you provide them. If not, no deal.

Additionally, any other document you have to support your case, you should take it with you as well. However, keep them separate.

One last note: dont give the officer a document he/she has not requested. But have everything ready at your finger tip.
        Good luck.
        Cisse.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs