Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is an Avitar to match the topic.

Please don't marry a Citizen solely for a Greencard...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by desparate please help:
      hello speed , yes the case is pending since august 2005 , i did register on the immigartion website and when i view the case statue it says this( we have approved the i130 please folow any instructions on the notice ect,,,)remind you that my sister did go for fingerprints ect,,, and she did that green card but only for 1 year, the reason they wont renew it is because she cant proove entry to usa 20 years ago thats what the lawyer says anyhows, im going to check all her papers and see if we are missing on something , thanks again speed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should contact another lawyer .. a good one.
      Your sister is considered an over stay tourist from Canada.

what I heard is..
      Some can have an affidavit ,it's simply a sworn statement, in the presence of a notary public. she will simply prepare detailing her manner and place of entry in the US. She will state that she drove by car and was coming as a visitor. At the border she was waved across by the immigration inspector, and that she has not left the US since said date. She will state her name, date, and place of birth, as well as her current address and phone number. She can also state in the affidavit that the purpose is to apply for permanent residence based on marriage to a US citizen.

All of this will be sworn to in the presence of a notary. She will attach this document to her application in lieu of the I-94. Her immigration status is a visitor for pleasure.

This not a legal advice.

<STRIKE>Again Ask an Expert Immigration Lawyer </STRIKE>. About this option if it's applicable for your sister.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Again Ask an Expert Immigration Lawyer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Again Ask an Expert Immigration Lawyer

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please don't marry a Citizen solely for a Greencard... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Her sister was married 3 years ago. and her sister I-30 is approved .

I think you should Read .. and not compare your
          misery to anyone else Sean Patrick!

Comment

thanks for the advice speed we will check on that have a great day

Comment

sean patrick you should maybe help not laugh at people, thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times