Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desparate sisters

Hello every 1 and thank you for taking the time to read and help.Hers the story im whriting on behalf of my sister, my heart goes for her cause shes realy desparate and i'am 2 .my sister who has been here in the states for 20 years and still dont have any legal papers even though shes married to an usa citizen. Hers the story.All my family immgarate to canada 35 years ago all of us are canadians exept for my sister who decided to skip her date for her canadian citizenship in 1988 cause she was wild and wanted to have fun lol and now shes paying the price , she decided to go to the usa where she has been since1988 . When she came to the states she had only flew with a an idea. She tarveled all over the states untill she met her husband has been with him for 15 years and get married 3 years ago she took a lawyer and they gived her a green card for 1 year , now its been 2 years and she dont have any legal statue and they wont renew her green card cause they say that she has to prove entry to the usa, she came here 20 years ago and in those times the border canada usa was very easy, anyhows now she stock and she cant even go and visit my father whos very sick , could any 1 can help please shes realy deseparate , thank you in advance for all the help you can give her

Hello every 1 and thank you for taking the time to read and help.Hers the story im whriting on behalf of my sister, my heart goes for her cause shes realy desparate and i'am 2 .my sister who has been here in the states for 20 years and still dont have any legal papers even though shes married to an usa citizen. Hers the story.All my family immgarate to canada 35 years ago all of us are canadians exept for my sister who decided to skip her date for her canadian citizenship in 1988 cause she was wild and wanted to have fun lol and now shes paying the price , she decided to go to the usa where she has been since1988 . When she came to the states she had only flew with a an idea. She tarveled all over the states untill she met her husband has been with him for 15 years and get married 3 years ago she took a lawyer and they gived her a green card for 1 year , now its been 2 years and she dont have any legal statue and they wont renew her green card cause they say that she has to prove entry to the usa, she came here 20 years ago and in those times the border canada usa was very easy, anyhows now she stock and she cant even go and visit my father whos very sick , could any 1 can help please shes realy deseparate , thank you in advance for all the help you can give her

Comment

there is nothing stopping her from going to Canada...and I have zero sympathy for those who have decided to ignore our laws....(and stock up on Kleenex before your next posting...<sniffle sniffle&gt

Comment

thank you for the your support iperson, i know that some people cant undestand some issues but when you are young sometimes you make mistakes as you get older you realize the mistakes you hade made, im here in the usa with my sister and trying to get her all the help i can get , as for you someone 12 you could of been in the same situation yes she can go back to canada but she wont be able to come back for 10 years but thanks anyhow for your reply.

Comment

it's always the same bs from illegals..."oh boo hoo it's not my fault..."baloney.....go home...who is going to miss her? The US economy won't collapse due to the absence of your visa cheating sister.....she's not young anymore, just stupid and irresponsible (like all illegal aliens)

Comment

for your informatiom canadians dont need visa to get here in the states and we can stay up to 6 months, oh and by the way i bet you never traveled to canada so obviously you dont know nothing other then puting people down

Comment

Hi desparate please help,

iperson is right consult a lawyer
              your sister might have an option.

and stick around there some members who might know your case and they might give you an advice.

Comment

thanks speed_025 she can use all the help she can get

Comment

Hi desparate please help,

Good luck. And as speed said, just stick around and some other members can help you.
                  Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

You may wanna give them a more specific info thou. Is your sister still married to her USC
                    husband, Did she obtained her GC through marriage to a USC? If so.. any reason why the GC is only one year?

Ill try to keep your post on top
                    so other will see it

Comment

I watched a video once called "desperate sisters". It was pretty hot.
                      These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

thanks once again speed _025 yes my sister is still married after the marriage she took a lawyer and he did the paper work i think what the problem is is that her lawyer keep on asking her for money $2000 each time so he can renew her green card for 1 year isnt there a way to just get a 10 year grenn card or a perment residency is it better to go through USC thanks

Comment

It would help a lot if you can give any info about what type of paperwork your sister's lawyer filed for her.

Comment

Hi desperate, if you PM me, I can give you a name of a very good lawyer, that can help her forway less than that, all the best
                            "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

Comment

hello evryone, the lawyer asked for residency but all she got is a green card for 1 year , shady could you please provide me that lawyer name, thanks once again

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation