History/Goegraphy Lesson for Sugarpoof

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, we are trying to give adive that is both book smart and street smart.

Comment

Why bother? We're dealing with a bureaucracy that goes by the regulations. What you think is of no importance. The regulations speak. It's just confusing people to introduce new variables, especially when all literature and laws refer to a K3 as non-immigrant.
      The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

By your inane explanation, a K1 could be too. It's just not politic to confound people unnecessarily.
        The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

what is so confusing? the K-3 is called a nonimmigrant visa but should be considered an immigrant visa for all intensive purposes.

Comment

are you getting aroused or is it just me

Comment

Hey hey now. Why do you have such a hard on for me all of a sudden?

Comment

Nothing personal. I just have a thing for incompetence.

Comment

if thats the case then go beat up dragonlady. Her posts are ridiculous

I think you are really attracted to me and are just having a hard time admitting it to yourself

Comment

Sugarpoof is right. Although Canadians are visa and passport exempt, they must abide by the same rules as a national of a country that requires a passport and visa. Generally, when a Canadian enters the US, he or she is admitted as a nonimmigrant and depending on the intent of the visit, he or she is admitted as a B-1 or B-2 nonimmigrant. Most Canadians are admitted as B-2s for 6 month periods. This means that if the Canadian overstays or works, he or she is violating normal visa requirements. There is no free ride for the Canadian and he or she must always obtain a F-1 visa to legally study. To do otherwise is in violation of U.S. immigration law, Canadian or not. I believe that Dragonlady needs a lesson in immigration law.

Comment

Could it be one of those things that is technically one way but a blind eye has been turned to it in the past?

Comment

Yes, but in addition to quantitative indicators that make it possible to assess the intensity and effectiveness of migration processes, it is important to know the geographical orientation (determination) of migration flows.

@write my essays online

Comment

This is so outdated, it’s missing too many countries and it includes Guam, Porta Rico, ASIA, and the entire Caribbean as countries.
                          Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire
                          Last edited by mandoo; 03-08-2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mandoo View Post

This is so outdated, it’s missing too many countries and it includes Guam, Porta Rico, ASIA, and the entire Caribbean as countries.
                            TcsWebmail DadeSchools Upsers
                            You continue to be beligerant and your point seems to be that you don't think there is difference between a visa and a visa status. You then flaunt the violation as if there will be no long term ramification. Amazing, especially when you consider the punitive immigraiton environment in which we live.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation