Immigration by marriage - some questions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i understand rough neighbor but it's still legal entery, he didnt sneak into the country, he entered legally and his name was in the system, visa waiver doesn't mean he can just enter and no one will know about it, it's there in the system he made a legal entery

Comment

caribbeanman i didnt get no msgs ? try to call again lol, i i dont answer leave me a msg, iam having problims with this voip thing on the computer

Comment

Oh sorry to hijack the thread littlesthobo...Mike i just called again no answer on both phones..lol
        "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

well the 239 if off but u can call the other one the 333 at the end , but i didnt get no msgs ?

Comment

Ok, let me put it this way. After marriage the alien should file Form I-485 which is also called application for AOS or Adjustment of Status, right? Marriage-based allowed AOS (provided that the alien entered into the US legally even overstayed) means that an alien should adjust his/her status based on a certain (dual intent) nonimmigrant visa type. In this case, based on what type of visa will the alien adjust his status from? Remember, although he entered legally, he entered without any kind of visa.

Comment

ok i got it lol, u left a msg on my cellphone, i dont get signal in here unless if iam close to the border lol, thnx man yea i will try to be safe no shakes today so far and the other line iam havong problim with it bcoz of the connection , sometimes i dont hear the phone but i will try to fix it and i will give u a call

Comment

No answer on the one ending with 333
                "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

thats right but he can still adjust rough , doesn't matter bcoz it was a legal entery , if it wasn't then they wont allow him to enter anyway right? he will be able to adjust on VWP after marriage 'providing' that he entered the states with no intention to get married. If he had decided to get married prior to POE then he must return to his home country and follow the appropriate visa application procedures, he will file the i-130 and i-485 and and i-765 and i-131 and the g325a and he will adjust, but if he leaves now he will be banned for 10 years bcoz he over stayed more than 1 year

Comment

let me check it out iam having some problims with the computer

Comment

Mike am just getting your voicemail

Comment

i know thats what my wife said, she called the house bcoz she got tired calling me on this one and no answer, but iam not getting voice msgs either?

Comment

Maybe it's the earthquake affecting the cell phone towers..

Comment

lol

Comment

Don't want to disrupt this thread anymore than what's been done, but Hey Mike and Caribbeanman!! What's shaking - lol!

Comment

the ground is shaking lol

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs