X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Chri

Chri,

Thanks for posting your interview date. I just got the message as I was out of town for 2 weeks. I am happy for you and wish that you would have a good interview.

Is that OK for you to tell us what is your priority date on your N-400 which is on the receipt and is different from receipt date. I guess that I already break the record of I-751 waiting time, which is already more than 24 months.

Chri, please post interview experience with Arlington for followers' reference. Thank you.

Chri,

Thanks for posting your interview date. I just got the message as I was out of town for 2 weeks. I am happy for you and wish that you would have a good interview.

Is that OK for you to tell us what is your priority date on your N-400 which is on the receipt and is different from receipt date. I guess that I already break the record of I-751 waiting time, which is already more than 24 months.

Chri, please post interview experience with Arlington for followers' reference. Thank you.

Comment

That's a long time. What did the Senator's office tell you? I would go to the CIS Arlington office to check, just in case they got your file for the interview but neglected to send you the notice. They're processing November cases, for crying out loud!
      I'm afraid I don't understand your question about the N400. My Notice was from April 2003, if that's what you're asking. Good luck!

Comment

Senator's office told me that I-751 and N-400 are likely processed at the same time. My husband contacted NCSC again last week as I understand that it is a big issue if missing interview. We were told by secondary, not front line people that my I-751 is pending. Sorry for confusing you, forget about my question about N-400. It would come, and it comes.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation