X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roca
    replied
    My bank can give me a loan as a foreigner ? Wich one, from City to Chase, is better ?

Leave a comment:

• SERGIO
    replied
    Shop around for a scholarship. Its easier to get when your are doing your masters. This is going to be a masters in what? Many colleges are able to assist.

Leave a comment:

• C
    replied
    You cannot get loans from the government. However, check with your international student admission office. Some school offers small amount loans to international students.

Leave a comment:

• jc
    replied
    Yep, you can't get a loan or grant from the government but you can get a loan from indepedent financial institutions and you gonna need A Social Security Number to apply.

Leave a comment:

• Glühbirne
    replied
    It probably depends on the bank you plan to get the loan from. I don't think you'll qualify for a government-subsidized loan.

Leave a comment:

• tess
    replied
    I want to apply for a school here in the US for a Master Degree. I am currently with a J1 visa, but I am going to switch to F1. Does anyone know if I am eligible to apply for a student loan? Are there any special international students loan offers available? Do I need an American citizen co-signer?

Your inputs are really appreciated. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• tess
    started a topic money for school

money for school

I want to apply for a school here in the US for a Master Degree. I am currently with a J1 visa, but I am going to switch to F1. Does anyone know if I am eligible to apply for a student loan? Are there any special international students loan offers available? Do I need an American citizen co-signer?

Your inputs are really appreciated. Thanks.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney