Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• money for school

I want to apply for a school here in the US for a Master Degree. I am currently with a J1 visa, but I am going to switch to F1. Does anyone know if I am eligible to apply for a student loan? Are there any special international students loan offers available? Do I need an American citizen co-signer?

Your inputs are really appreciated. Thanks.

I want to apply for a school here in the US for a Master Degree. I am currently with a J1 visa, but I am going to switch to F1. Does anyone know if I am eligible to apply for a student loan? Are there any special international students loan offers available? Do I need an American citizen co-signer?

Your inputs are really appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

It probably depends on the bank you plan to get the loan from. I don't think you'll qualify for a government-subsidized loan.
      Have a nice day

Comment

Yep, you can't get a loan or grant from the government but you can get a loan from indepedent financial institutions and you gonna need A Social Security Number to apply.

Comment

You cannot get loans from the government. However, check with your international student admission office. Some school offers small amount loans to international students.

Comment

Shop around for a scholarship. Its easier to get when your are doing your masters. This is going to be a masters in what? Many colleges are able to assist.

Comment

My bank can give me a loan as a foreigner ? Wich one, from City to Chase, is better ?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation