X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Learning
    replied
    Pooky, I saw in previous post that your wife is a US citizen. Is there anyone that could possibly co-sponsor? Hopefully you'll get some responses to your question, there are a lot of knowledgeable people that post on here.

Leave a comment:

• Sugarpuff
    replied
    Oh, yeah, don't respond in CAPS. It gives me a headache.

Leave a comment:

• Sugarpuff
    replied
    What is her current status? Did she work for the company on an H-1B visa? Are you filing an I-485 based on an I-140? If so is your petition current or are you subject to retrogression? What is your status?

Leave a comment:

• pooky
    replied
    ME AND MY WIFE ARE READY TO SUMMIT ALL THE FORMS BEFORE USCIS,EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER,BUT MY WIFE GOT FIRE FROM HER 5 YEARS JOB 2 WEEKS AGO,SHE A CHILD ON HER OWN AND MAKE 20000 A YEAR.MY QUESTION IS ,ARE WE GOING TO FIND ANY PROBLEM BY FILING THAT PETITION OR DOES SHE HAS TO FIND A JOB FIRST SINCE SHE IN THE PETITIONER

Leave a comment:

• pooky
    started a topic I 485

I 485

ME AND MY WIFE ARE READY TO SUMMIT ALL THE FORMS BEFORE USCIS,EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER,BUT MY WIFE GOT FIRE FROM HER 5 YEARS JOB 2 WEEKS AGO,SHE A CHILD ON HER OWN AND MAKE 20000 A YEAR.MY QUESTION IS ,ARE WE GOING TO FIND ANY PROBLEM BY FILING THAT PETITION OR DOES SHE HAS TO FIND A JOB FIRST SINCE SHE IN THE PETITIONER
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney