Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 Interview at Charlotte on the way

I got a letter this evening from TSC that my file has been sent to local office for I-751 interview.

So now all I need to do is wait for Charlotte office to schedule me an interview.

Separated spouse is ready to go with me; I hope this wont be a problem. Will just go there and tell the truth, and hope things will work out.

I got a letter this evening from TSC that my file has been sent to local office for I-751 interview.

So now all I need to do is wait for Charlotte office to schedule me an interview.

Separated spouse is ready to go with me; I hope this wont be a problem. Will just go there and tell the truth, and hope things will work out.

Comment

Wish you the best, you seem like a good guy.

Comment

I hope all will be fine, and thanks SL for your comments. If they cant lift my conditions, I dont know what to say.

Am ready to be done with this I-751 monster.

Comment

Congratulations JD!!! It is about time that you heard something from TSC. Good for you man!!

Comment

Congrats JD. Hey Bud, I know all will be just fine and your conditons removed. Especially if your seperated spouse is going with you.
            After I received that letter from TSC, it was a couple months before I got the actual interview date. Just to be safe, I'd get everything together now and be ready. You're going to do great!

Comment

Thanks Ircoxy and Nursee for wishing me luck; I hope I will soon be in the same class as you two.

Comment

JD,

Good luck man! You are almost done with it. Do your homework and you should be fine.

Comment

JD,
                  Finally! Now you just need to spend some money on flowers, Godiva, etc. I'm sure you'll do it.

Comment

Well, maybe not flowers, but maybe a dinner will do the trick.

If I sent flowers, maybe I would send over a YELLOW CARNATION.

(see http://www.800florals.com/care/meaning.asp ,for meanings)

Comment

Hi JD...

Reading your post took all my tiredness away from the night shift... good luck man... u deserve the victory.... My best wishes.... Let us know ur experience on interview ...Pasha

Comment

JD,Oh, please don't if she finds out you'll get yourself and the board in trouble, GODIVA has a better impact when it comes to tricks

Comment

Good luck JohnDoe...

Get all your proof ready and standby for questioning... I am confident it will go OK...

ARQU

Comment

Oh yes, another thing....

Just because your application was sent to the DSC for an interview, does not actually mean the DSC will actually interview you. They have the right to defer and approve without interview if they desire...

ARQU

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed