Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suprise by document need

I am confused for my case status, after today AOS interview. We prepare more than well on document that was requested in the interview letter. Our interview is schedule for 9:45am. We were in the waiting room at 9:15am. We were call for interview by almost 11:00am. First, swearing. Than, ask my name, wife name, social security number. Than she ask for my passport which I do not have one. I show her fax letter from embassy that passport is on the way to my home. Ask my wife for home number, address. Than official, ask for my business license and business card. I said I did bring my business license. And I could not find my business card. She than ask for my wife who own the house title she live before. My wife says the house is still under her name. She than ask who live in the previous house. My wife answer; daughter and uncle. She than ask for the utility bill of her pervious house. We were stunt why need to bring her previous house current bill. Than ask the standard question on 485. Show her my utility bill,insurance,photo,2005 tax filling, sequence of check wrote by both if us, deed and 2-gift receipt. And the official asks us to show her the actual gift and actual checkbook. We were surprise again. She said she would keep the I94.She than look at her computer, and said I will notify you within 90 day, but you should hear from a lot less than 90 day.

The official does not mention security check? Is that a good news?
    Why she take the I-94?

Overall, we were stunt on few requests.

Can any one give me some idea where do I stand????

I am confused for my case status, after today AOS interview. We prepare more than well on document that was requested in the interview letter. Our interview is schedule for 9:45am. We were in the waiting room at 9:15am. We were call for interview by almost 11:00am. First, swearing. Than, ask my name, wife name, social security number. Than she ask for my passport which I do not have one. I show her fax letter from embassy that passport is on the way to my home. Ask my wife for home number, address. Than official, ask for my business license and business card. I said I did bring my business license. And I could not find my business card. She than ask for my wife who own the house title she live before. My wife says the house is still under her name. She than ask who live in the previous house. My wife answer; daughter and uncle. She than ask for the utility bill of her pervious house. We were stunt why need to bring her previous house current bill. Than ask the standard question on 485. Show her my utility bill,insurance,photo,2005 tax filling, sequence of check wrote by both if us, deed and 2-gift receipt. And the official asks us to show her the actual gift and actual checkbook. We were surprise again. She said she would keep the I94.She than look at her computer, and said I will notify you within 90 day, but you should hear from a lot less than 90 day.

The official does not mention security check? Is that a good news?
    Why she take the I-94?

Overall, we were stunt on few requests.

Can any one give me some idea where do I stand????

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation