X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-1 Fiancee Visa

Hi Guys:
    Just received an E-mail from the consulate regarding my case.Finally after more than a week they got back to me.They tell me that they will forward my e-mail to the officer reviewing my case.Do you think this is a good indication?
    Just wanted to keep you posted.

God Bless.

Hi Guys:
    Just received an E-mail from the consulate regarding my case.Finally after more than a week they got back to me.They tell me that they will forward my e-mail to the officer reviewing my case.Do you think this is a good indication?
    Just wanted to keep you posted.

God Bless.

Comment

R@y - that's definitely good news. But don't let up. After a week or so write them again. Keep pushing them.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Verbalist.I certainly will.Please say a prayer for me,so everything goes well.
        Believe me I pray for all the people participating in this discussion board,who in this moment like myself are going trough difficult times with immigration issues.I am not a priest or anything like that,but I believe that if you have faith,anything can be possible.Hang in there,God loves you.
        By the way,Can I ask you something if you don't mind?
        You seem to have alot of knowledge about immigration issues.Are you an attorney or are you just familiar with the laws?
        Nothing in particular.Just curious.

Thanks again my friend.
        God bless America,you and the rest of you in this forum.

Comment

R@y - I'm flattered by your compliments and your interest. As you can see I have joined this forum only recently and at this point I'd rather not get into my personal background. Let's just say that I've had a few encounters in this filed.

Good luck - and keep us posted.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed