Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look whats happened!!

The last couple of weeks has seen a transformation in this forum. A lot of idiotic posts, a lot of childish behaviour has resulted in many leaving. And those staying behind are not taking it seriously anymore.

The forum itself has the look of a well thought out and very well presented, intelligent and informative aura. However people are aprehensive about posting their questions for fear of being torn to shreds, or their threads are ***ped off the page because others are manipulating the threads in a purpose that wasnt supposed to be there. The BS that has been allowed to inpregnat is disgusting.

The more informative, the people who took their time to look up directivs, and give sound advice have gone. I am not saying that there shouldnt be people who dissagree,pros and cons make the world go around, but there are ways about going about things. What has been allowed on this forum has destroyed it. Its a shame.

The last couple of weeks has seen a transformation in this forum. A lot of idiotic posts, a lot of childish behaviour has resulted in many leaving. And those staying behind are not taking it seriously anymore.

The forum itself has the look of a well thought out and very well presented, intelligent and informative aura. However people are aprehensive about posting their questions for fear of being torn to shreds, or their threads are ***ped off the page because others are manipulating the threads in a purpose that wasnt supposed to be there. The BS that has been allowed to inpregnat is disgusting.

The more informative, the people who took their time to look up directivs, and give sound advice have gone. I am not saying that there shouldnt be people who dissagree,pros and cons make the world go around, but there are ways about going about things. What has been allowed on this forum has destroyed it. Its a shame.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfd3:

The more informative, the people who took their time to look up directivs, and give sound advice have gone. I am not saying that there shouldnt be people who dissagree,pros and cons make the world go around, but there are ways about going about things. What has been allowed on this forum has destroyed it. Its a shame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly.

This forum needs a moderator.

Freedom1

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfd3:

The more informative, the people who took their time to look up directivs, and give sound advice have gone. I am not saying that there shouldnt be people who dissagree,pros and cons make the world go around, but there are ways about going about things. What has been allowed on this forum has destroyed it. Its a shame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For example, an OP asks a question, "What do I do?" He didn't ask, "What is your personal opinion?" I think too many people are busy contemplating the opinion they plan to express and lose sight of the question. Actually, I don't think they cared in the first place. If one doesn't know the answer, then why bother responding with personal opinions that aren't beneficial and possibly hurtful to an individual? Do you consider your opinions to be the answer to the person's question? If you consider yourself a decent intelligent human being can't you consider others feelings when they're reaching out for help. Or do you enjoy pouring salt on wounds? Maybe sometimes you guys don't realize how biting those comments can be to some people. Then it's your perogative if you want your comments to be of value or just an outlet for you to vent. There's a situation and it's not dealt with for what it is whether you like it or not. No, that personal opinion has to be thrown at them like little spit*****.

Perhaps a new topic should be started titled "This is my opinion." Therefore when an OP has a question and one doesn't have the answer (but has an opinion, of course) they could direct the OP to the This Is My Opinion thread and the rest of us can post and read more constructive responses bypassing all the personal comments from the "Mr/Mrs/Ms I have an opinion about everything."

Comment

Could we get Someone12 to take the midol tablet at least thirty minutes before logging on?

Comment

Better yet, a tranquilizer shot.

Comment

hey butt-boy "Al gore wannabe" timmy, keep your pathetic liberal views to yourself or at the very least keep your conversation to your inner circle of farm animals

Comment

the First Amendment says I can post what I want...if you don't like my opinions, that's OK...at least I am not wanking in front of a webcam, covered with red, white and blue paint, like some other dufus does.....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
                  BILL GATES' SENATE TESTIMONY
                  "America should be doing all it can to attract the world's best and brightest. Instead, we are shutting them out and discouraging those already here from staying and contributing to our economic prosperity." Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions, United States Senate, March 7, 2007.
                  http://help.senate.gov/Hearings/2007_03_07/Gates.pdf

Mr. Gates, watch your tongue, you can get deported! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO PROVE THIS MAN'S VIEWS WRONG!!!!!!!
                  http://worldloveaffair.com

http://aforeignkiss.com

http://foreigndelight.com

Comment

Consider yourself challenged. It's blatantly obvious Bill Gates is supportimg a certain sector of the illegal immigrant population - the educated, English-speaking, positive contributors to the American economy. So, why aren't you crying that his statement was racist? The majority of our immigrants are coming from south of our border. When he says best and brightest, he is not addressing the majority. So why aren't you crying he is a racist?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      Consider yourself challenged. It's blatantly obvious Bill Gates is supportimg a certain sector of the illegal immigrant population - the educated, English-speaking, positive contributors to the American economy. So, why aren't you crying that his statement was racist? The majority of our immigrants are coming from south of our border. When he says best and brightest, he is not addressing the majority. So why aren't you crying he is a racist? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Laddie,
                      How is "attracting the best and brightest" even considered an illegal alien, son? It would be prudent for you to know at least a little something about immigration law instead of being a complete imbecile when you post.

What Mr. Gates is referring to are the IT sector jobs, professional jobs, and those exceptional jobs which takes wwwaaaayyyyy tttttooooooo lllllooooonnnnnnnngggggggg for a business to wait to adjust from USCIS. It is better for them just to move their operations oversees. And in case you have not noticed, which you have not, the US is in a global competitive race with other industrialized nations. Only an insipid, moronic fool believes that the "world's best and brightest" are illegal aliens. What a complete dufus.
                      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

You're entitled to your opinion, Hudson, and so am I. But I'm not going to resort to name calling (I now reserve that specifically for Timmy).

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                          You're entitled to your opinion, Hudson, and so am I. But I'm not going to resort to name calling (I now reserve that specifically for Timmy). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          If I am going to use name calling, I certainly would not be calling you laddie, I would be using something much more indicative of your personality. The problem with that is you would probably consider it a compliment.
                          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Okay, Hudson. However, I would much prefer 'Lassie' to appropriately address my gender.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                              What Mr. Gates is referring to are the IT sector jobs, professional jobs, and those exceptional jobs which takes wwwaaaayyyyy tttttooooooo lllllooooonnnnnnnngggggggg for a business to wait to adjust from USCIS. It is better for them just to move their operations oversees. And in case you have not noticed, which you have not, the US is in a global competitive race with other industrialized nations. Only an insipid, moronic fool believes that the "world's best and brightest" are illegal aliens. What a complete dufus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That or companies simply wish to cut cost by paying for cheaper foreign programmers to replace US programmers.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation