•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish
    replied
    AOS video taped?
    That was not stated on my letter. From the few people that I have run into the interview was quiet simple. INS officer request driver's liscence of both of you, asks when you came in the country, legal documents with both your names on it such as insurance and TAX return (big one)
    But there are many threads with this issue on. For additional information do what Me2 said.

Leave a comment:

• Me2
    replied
    This topic has been discussed many times. Go under 'find' and type AOS interview experience.

Leave a comment:

• CleverBei
    replied
    Finally after waiting for 11 months, I got the letter for the AOS interview. Now I am starting to get nervous. Hope anyone of you who already had their interviews can give me some good advice(e.g. any additional documentations I should bring along, questions I need to prepare for etc...) in preparing for the interview.

Also in the letter, it stated that the interview will be video-taped. Is this normal?

Leave a comment:

• I got my AOS Interview letter. NEED ADVICE on Preparing

Finally after waiting for 11 months, I got the letter for the AOS interview. Now I am starting to get nervous. Hope anyone of you who already had their interviews can give me some good advice(e.g. any additional documentations I should bring along, questions I need to prepare for etc...) in preparing for the interview.

Also in the letter, it stated that the interview will be video-taped. Is this normal?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney