X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then dammit, I guess I have to stay ...

Basstid. :/
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Hey - you're the one that adopted the cat. Not my fault, woman.
      --------------------
      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I said I was staying, though I'm not convinced it's not abuse you using the cat against me. Can you say VAWA?
        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Please. You're already an LPR. Claiming VAWA would just to be to put me in jail.
          --------------------
          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

You guys are so Cute!!!

Seriously,

Hypothetically, What if Aroha was already married??? If Jermy Was already married brings different set of Circumstances, Not the Scenario, No offense.
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I would expect, that if JC discovered our marriage was not real due to bigamy, he would do everything in his power to strip me of any rights and benefits I gained through our marriage, including my immigration status.

Davdah, wouldn't the fact that she had no right to immigration benefits through the second marriage negate any form of intent? As you said, fraud is fraud.

Comment

Except a Twist!! When children are Involved It Tends to rip at ones Soul!

If I do This??? This!!! If i do That? That!!! You Know What i am Talking About!

Unfortunately It Comes Down To a definite Destination Of one or the other!!! Some Play without the Consequences of the children in mind!!! Dilema??? The Other Easily Destroyed!!! (The Children)!!! ???? Best Attack With the Least destruction?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This Situation will not Leave Both!!! Mom??? and Dad Gone!!! Dad???? and Mom Gone!!! Remember, Commonwealth!!!!

Not your Typical scenario!!!

Manipulation of the Law!
                Hide what you can Law!
                Use Any discrepancy however small Law!
                2 years to see a judge law!!!
                Donnybrook = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                Commonwealth = Own Rules!!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

FYI, Bigamy in Virginia is considered a Class 4 Felony.

http://198.246.135.1/cgi-bin/l....exe?000+cod+18.2-10

(d) For Class 4 felonies, a term of imprisonment of not less than two years nor more than 10 years and, subject to subdivision (g), a fine of not more than $100,000.

Comment

I own 8 wives in 6 continents of the world.
                    What is going to be my statutory punishment ?
                    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

(d) For Class 4 felonies, a term of imprisonment of not less than two years nor more than 10 years and, subject to subdivision (g), a fine of not more than $100,000. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got all Info. thnks anyway.

bigamy is not enforced in Va. they want you to do all the work, paperwork, annulment, etc. 4 police, state dept., Uscis, Ice, Southeast FIU,
                      Virginia does not care about enforcing bigamy or immigration fraud. They are aware about it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

(d) For Class 4 felonies, a term of imprisonment of not less than two years nor more than 10 years and, subject to subdivision (g), a fine of not more than $100,000. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

bigamy is not enforced in Va. they want you to do all the work, paperwork, annulment, etc. 4 police, state dept., Uscis, Ice, Southeast FIU,
                        Virginia does not care about enforcing bigamy or immigration fraud. They are aware about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to hear in your case, MIR. Virginia has many laws they don't enforce. May as well write them off the books. Worthless if they aren't enforced.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

Virginia does not care about enforcing bigamy or immigration fraud. They are aware about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to hear in your case, MIR. Virginia has many laws they don't enforce. May as well write them off the books. Worthless if they aren't enforced. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Causes too much Damage!!! It WILL be enforced eventually!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation