Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEPORTATION!,question,help.. urgent

about 2 weeks ago they came and took my brother in law from his home,, his here from 1992 his case was denied (deportation)in 1996 dec ,,in the same monts he got maried ,,try to aplly thru his wife,(usa citizen) and the ins said that he cant doi it because he has the deportation in file,,, so all this years here paying taxess,,working ,no trouble,crestin people,, 2 girls (age 8-10) (one girl with medical problems),, they come for him,,,so now hes for like 2 weeks in jail awaiting for i dont know what ,, maybe because he does not have any passport,,,
    so my question is is there any thing that we can do to stop deportation? any help will be appreciate!,,thanks and god bless you all...

about 2 weeks ago they came and took my brother in law from his home,, his here from 1992 his case was denied (deportation)in 1996 dec ,,in the same monts he got maried ,,try to aplly thru his wife,(usa citizen) and the ins said that he cant doi it because he has the deportation in file,,, so all this years here paying taxess,,working ,no trouble,crestin people,, 2 girls (age 8-10) (one girl with medical problems),, they come for him,,,so now hes for like 2 weeks in jail awaiting for i dont know what ,, maybe because he does not have any passport,,,
    so my question is is there any thing that we can do to stop deportation? any help will be appreciate!,,thanks and god bless you all...

Comment

From your posting, it sounds like he missed the court date in 1996, and there was an order of removal?
      How did he enter the country?
      There are ways to stop a deportation, but it is difficult. Try to post bond, and request his release.

You can start by reading this:
      http://www.ilw.com/articles/2001,0522-Shusterman.shtm

Comment

ewi ,,with out inspection,,he apply thru political asylum,,,but in 1996 his case was denied and they give him the deportation also,,
        yes he never left the contry,,instade he got married and has two kids,,
        so he stay here for 11 years(since his case was denied) ,,,,he had a ssi with valid number,,and he was working sience 1993 and paid taxess like everybody else,!

thanks for answering

Comment

so this clown snuck into our country, tried a phony asylum claim,was denied, was told to leave, ignored that decision (a legal one) found some village idiot to marry and now is whining because there is no law that could help him? Who cares? We don't need people like this clown in our country....he has NO respect for our laws and rules, so deport his behind. Stop rewarding border jumpers and visa cheats....who needs them?

Comment

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
              so this clown snuck into our country, tried a phony asylum claim,was denied, was told to leave, ignored that decision (a legal one) found some village idiot to marry and now is whining because there is no law that could help him? Who cares? We don't need people like this clown in our country....he has NO respect for our laws and rules, so deport his behind. Stop rewarding border jumpers and visa cheats....who needs them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              you said ""our country"" what are you indian native?,,because if you not then you are a immigrant too!,,for your information this should be country of freedom,,,bud i am not seeing that everybody needs to come here illigal,,but people left countrys and run from persecutions,,and yes let me tell you because i see that you dont know much about persecution,,,we are from ROMANIA and i remember when the comunist reghin "nicolae ceausescu" the prezident was at power intill 1990 ,,,i was a kid ,,1980's when there people come to my church to see what we doing and a lot of times they go to my dad s work to ask him what are they doing in a church,, so my dad had to leave country because of that ,,he was scared that they may kill him,,, so if you was here all your life,, then you dont know nothing about persecution,,
              people left for a lot of reasons -persecution,a better life,,no food no work,,so it was time to go...
              dont worry hard times will come even here on a land of freedom,,

plus, at that time no one will give him the visa to come here,,they will kill him first,,,read the history friend,,first then talk...
              i have respect for all laws here in us,,
              i was a ewi also too,,back in 1993, well my dad was here from 1980's and when he come here he forgot about his wife and kids,,so a had to do something,,because no one will give me a visa ,,so a had to come here illigal to see what is he doing,,so i come,,,

Comment

If his wife is a USC, he MAY be able to pursue the waiver route, but again, this is tough because of the deportation order and him not leaving for 11 years. EWI is covered under a waiver, but not sure what the other details of the story may be. Read up on hardship waivers, but more importantly, seek legal counsel asap.

Comment

dear bosanci - you do not have the right to even be in my country...it does not matter that Romania had poor leadership in the past....that's your problem, not mine. You are just a cheat, a scam artist, nothing more. No wonder people from your country have a hard time getting visa...they should say to you..
                  va multimesc...

Comment

and boscani- you have NO respect for our laws, contrary to your lies,,,or else you would go back home...Nicolai and Elena are dead....so go back home...tomorrow...

Comment

you aint no body to tell people where they shoul go f u c k i n g retard

Comment

hey Someone 12! how are you, blessings to you.

Dear bosanci28:

I fully understand you, I was deported and our situation was pretty similar to the one your brother in law is facing, we even have a USC baby with disabilities (plus heart and lungs problems) if you need to share your experiences and hear ours please e-mail us at jvicky26@yahool.com

It has been five years since my husband deportation. There was nothing we could do.

Comment

visa cheats should not be allowed to compromise the human gene pool.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                            visa cheats should not be allowed to compromise the human gene pool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            You've already compromised it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bosanci28:
                              you said ""our country"" what are you indian native?,,because if you not then you are a immigrant too!, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? What a stupid comment; if you were born here then you are not an immigrant; that is an oxymoron you moron; nor are so-called "Indians" Americans either; they are not citizens of the United States but of their own nation.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation