X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-131 Question

HI everyone,
    I'm asylee,and last month I have applayed for Refugee Travel Document at Nebraska Service Center.They send me three days ago Notice of action,and they also inform me I need to wait between 470 to 500 days from them to process this kind of application.
    This is my frist time in four years to apply for RTD,and now I'm wonder why is taking so long to process this type of case.
    I have a friend who aslo applayd for RTD year ago,and he got his RTD in four month.
    Thank you very much and I appreciate for your help.

HI everyone,
    I'm asylee,and last month I have applayed for Refugee Travel Document at Nebraska Service Center.They send me three days ago Notice of action,and they also inform me I need to wait between 470 to 500 days from them to process this kind of application.
    This is my frist time in four years to apply for RTD,and now I'm wonder why is taking so long to process this type of case.
    I have a friend who aslo applayd for RTD year ago,and he got his RTD in four month.
    Thank you very much and I appreciate for your help.

Comment

The timeframe they give you is pretty much irrelevant. This is just an average of all applicatiosn submitted. I really depends on the complexity of your case and the SC you file at.

Could be shorter or could be longer.

http://www.immigrate2us.net
      I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback.
        I just visit BCIS web site,and I look for processing time at NSC.They are working on case from June 03',so I hoping I gona get my RTD in six-seven month.
        Enyway,thanks.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed