Racial Intolerance in America...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">True Americans are not racists !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen to that!

Comment

like I said Sprint...
      She started by just posting her story.
      I didn't see her coming to one thread and insult
      immigrants.

With due respect what Cheryl does to her life is her business.

This thread is about Racism.

Third world countries includes the developing nations. Some from third world countries came here and became immigrants not because they married a USC. SO12 can call them bed pan cleaners but these people have a nursing degree. They are fully trained on what they do.
      Some are highly educated.

The way some people here speaks of third world countries , its like a nowhere land with no technology whatsoever.

Mike was even called a camel and more...because he's from jordan and he stood up for immigrants
      legal and illegal but these posters are tolerated.

No one will tolerate the "N' word and slavery!!

Comment

Calling someone a pan cleaner or a camel is not racist ! Get over it !! Words themselves are not racist !!! Anyone who loves America and embraces all its ideals is equal !! Anyone else is below us; is as simple as that ! When I say all people are equal, of course I am referring to people in the US who love America are equal, not others.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyone else is below us; is as simple as that ! When I say all people are equal, of course I am referring to people in the US who love America are equal, not others. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are lower than below!!!

Comment

All people are equal
            Only Americans who love America count as people
            All others are below us

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyone else is below us; is as simple as that ! When I say all people are equal, of course I am referring to people in the US who love America are equal, not others. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are lower than below!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
                What I'm not liking here is the bully mentality. I don't like to see a group of people gang up on one individual.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right !!!
                I don't like it either !!!
                Therefore here I am , Sabuntium the Great, defender of ganged up SonofMichael and all those supremely wonderful individuals such as SOM12, myself and few others !!!

Cheryl is not one who is being ganged upon, opposite is true: look how many people already joined her and bully my great friend SonfofMichael !!! (list of bullies in Cheryl-wagon obviously includes yourself and one of the most vicious bullies earth has ever seen in the persona of speed_025 !!!!)

But justice and good nature of exemplary and wondrously nice beings such as myself, SonofMichael and SOM12 always preavail !!!

We shall not tolerate bullism, racism, camelism, cheryllism and such on this Great Board that I, Sabuntium the Great , declare place of extremely nice beings such as myself !!!

Praise be to ME, the most tolerant of all beings that has ever walked on the surface of earth !!!
                Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Sabantium,

I don't owned the iggy bin. But I'll put
                  you on recycle bin for now since you and SOM
                  multiply a lot. Im sure Cheryl will iggy you soon! don't feel so left out! lol

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
                    Sabantium,

I don't owned the iggy bin. But I'll put
                    you on recycle bin for now since you and SOM
                    multiply a lot. Im sure Cheryl will iggy you soon! don't feel so left out! lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is an honor to be in the iggy bin of such a notoriously intolerant posters as yourself and the troll that calls itself CDU here !!!
                    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Posted By CDU
                      For those cyberposters who choose to ignore my posts because I am black, fat, unemployed, receiving public, because I have children I cannot financially support, or because I have kinky hair, big lips and dark skin -- to H..E..L..L with you. I don't need you. If you don't read my post, others will.

There Aint 1 Self Respecting Black Woman In This World That Would Ever Write This!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Something Else Is Behind CDU????

If She Is In Fact REAL???? I Suggest She Seek Help Immediately!!! Outside Of The Legal Issues!!!! I Personally Question Whether or not She Is Black at All????
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

You mean something is in behind ?

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It is an honor to be in the iggy bin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believed CDU gave you the highest place on the iggy. You se xually harrased her on one of her thread!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It is an honor to be in the iggy bin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believed CDU gave you the highest place on the iggy. You se xually harrased her on one of her thread! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't you promise to put me in your iggy bin?
                            How come you still respond to my posts???
                            What a flaming liar !!!

As to my "se xual harras"ment of CDU, please be so kind and copy paste it here, show everyone WHEN DID I EVER HARRASS HER ???

Of course you can't produce such a proof, because such thing never took place !!!

Your mini-skirt now needs full power of hoses of five huge firetrucks, flames are everywhere !!!

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Your mini-skirt now needs full power of hoses of five huge firetrucks, flames are everywhere !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This what I meant! and they are being tolerated
                              on this board!!!

Comment

Why this board tolerates bullies and liars !!!

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed