X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigdummy
    replied
    Go to the USCIS webpage, click on forms and fees, look at the instructions for I-130 and I-485, it will tell you exactly what should be submitted along with the application.

Leave a comment:

• antivirus
    replied
    Yes, it was through I-130. I didnt give my lawyer the pictures of our marriage, but gave her pictures and copies of scrapbooks that my wife made for me while we were dating. Will not giving the marriage pics. hinder the process or hurt the application?

Leave a comment:

• bigdummy
    replied
    If you are filing the AOS along with the I-130 the pictures are needed to show proof of the relationship. I don't think the bills were necessary at this point.

Leave a comment:

• antivirus
    replied
    My lawyer filed for my AOS through a US citizen. Along with the file she sent pictures of us, which caught me off-gaurd. I thought the pictures, papers, bills, etc, were part of the interview and not the initial filing. Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind this?

Leave a comment:

• antivirus
    started a topic Filing AOS through Marriage

Filing AOS through Marriage

My lawyer filed for my AOS through a US citizen. Along with the file she sent pictures of us, which caught me off-gaurd. I thought the pictures, papers, bills, etc, were part of the interview and not the initial filing. Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind this?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney