Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 and N-400

Both I-751 and N-400 was mailed to NSC. My district office is Denver, Colorado.

NOA I-751: 08/13/04

Mailed N-400: 12/06/04
    NOA Priority: 12/09/04 Rceived on 12/20/04
    Finger Print: 01/07/05
    Out of Country
    Walk in Finger Print: 02/04/05
    NOA Interview: 03/24/05

Even though I had nothing indicating that my husband was suppose to be present, he came along. And when we went through security, they highlighted both of our names. Interview was scheduled for 7:30 am. My name was called at 7:20 am. We both were greeted by the Interviewing officer. And proceeded to her office. She sid that we were going to have 2 interviews this morning. We were both sworn in. She went over I-751. And I told her I made an error on the citation question. She then approved I-751. Now it as time for N-400. She asked me to write down a sentence. And read a sentence. Then I was asked 6 qestions. Passed all, so she did not continue to ask more. She reviewed the N-400 application. I told her that I had that citation for a ticket. She asked for a notarized copy from DMV. I gave her it. She then wanted to see original permanent resident card, passport and copies of trips taken, 2005 tax copies, original marriage certificate, original divorce decree, original mortgage deed. Since I had extra notarized copies of my husband divorce decree, I gave her one. It seems that they lost the copy from 2000 and 2001. Approved for N-400. Signed and received I-652. She told me that the next oath is within 2-3 weeks. I'm glad that I'm almost over. Interview was completed at 7:40 am.

Thanks for all the great posts and advice. And for those of you that have a long pending I-751 application like me, apply for your N-400 when eligible. Hang in there.

Sblist

Both I-751 and N-400 was mailed to NSC. My district office is Denver, Colorado.

NOA I-751: 08/13/04

Mailed N-400: 12/06/04
    NOA Priority: 12/09/04 Rceived on 12/20/04
    Finger Print: 01/07/05
    Out of Country
    Walk in Finger Print: 02/04/05
    NOA Interview: 03/24/05

Even though I had nothing indicating that my husband was suppose to be present, he came along. And when we went through security, they highlighted both of our names. Interview was scheduled for 7:30 am. My name was called at 7:20 am. We both were greeted by the Interviewing officer. And proceeded to her office. She sid that we were going to have 2 interviews this morning. We were both sworn in. She went over I-751. And I told her I made an error on the citation question. She then approved I-751. Now it as time for N-400. She asked me to write down a sentence. And read a sentence. Then I was asked 6 qestions. Passed all, so she did not continue to ask more. She reviewed the N-400 application. I told her that I had that citation for a ticket. She asked for a notarized copy from DMV. I gave her it. She then wanted to see original permanent resident card, passport and copies of trips taken, 2005 tax copies, original marriage certificate, original divorce decree, original mortgage deed. Since I had extra notarized copies of my husband divorce decree, I gave her one. It seems that they lost the copy from 2000 and 2001. Approved for N-400. Signed and received I-652. She told me that the next oath is within 2-3 weeks. I'm glad that I'm almost over. Interview was completed at 7:40 am.

Thanks for all the great posts and advice. And for those of you that have a long pending I-751 application like me, apply for your N-400 when eligible. Hang in there.

Sblist

Comment

Coingrats Sblist....

That was a really good experinece u shared with us...it gives everyone spirit and patience to wait for I 751....have a great evening...Pasha

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation