Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HURREY: REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS TERMINATED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

4now and every one else. BCIS trial lawyer moved to :terminate the removal proceedings without prejudice. without prejudice means they can reopen the case if desired. but highly unlikely. this was due to not filing an i-751 waiver but just getting joint i-751 approved after the divorce. so, when bcis sent me a green notice of receipt, it meant they had alreday approved my petition. my intuition was correct. why to send a green notice of reveipt when every one else receives white
    Mr. S MALI AOS marriage to usc 1/02 divorce usc 7/04 i-751 aprv 9/04 remarry 3/06 n-400 10/06 wife enter on f-1 5/07 nta 5/07 751 waiver 6/07 removal terminated 11/07 2nd n-400 12/07 gc revoked 1/08 natz interv 8/08 natz denied 9/08 n-336 denied 10/0

4now and every one else. BCIS trial lawyer moved to :terminate the removal proceedings without prejudice. without prejudice means they can reopen the case if desired. but highly unlikely. this was due to not filing an i-751 waiver but just getting joint i-751 approved after the divorce. so, when bcis sent me a green notice of receipt, it meant they had alreday approved my petition. my intuition was correct. why to send a green notice of reveipt when every one else receives white
    Mr. S MALI AOS marriage to usc 1/02 divorce usc 7/04 i-751 aprv 9/04 remarry 3/06 n-400 10/06 wife enter on f-1 5/07 nta 5/07 751 waiver 6/07 removal terminated 11/07 2nd n-400 12/07 gc revoked 1/08 natz interv 8/08 natz denied 9/08 n-336 denied 10/0

Comment

Well I think a little bubbly is in order

Congratulations!!

Homeward bound to Citizen!!

Comment

Summerfield....congrats! That is wonderful. I hope the same for my friend who is in removal proceedings but otherwise should become a citizen. Can you tell a little more about the i-751?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation