Gustav -If You Care, Say a Prayer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is nothing to joke about. I hope everyone stays safe and out of harms way!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      This is nothing to joke about. I hope everyone stays safe and out of harms way! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It gives you some tips to shake loose, the link was in reference to your comment.
      Michael (Power of ILW)
      Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        I want to ask everyone to say a prayer for our friends to the south who are in Gustav's path. Hopefully, he will lose strength and not cause too much damage to a city still recovering from Katrina. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        My wife and I have already done this and thanks for the post.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

If one could grab and store all the Energy of those Hurricanes that pass through area once in a while I wonder how much would it be?
          Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
            I want to ask everyone to say a prayer for our friends to the south who are in Gustav's path. Hopefully, he will lose strength and not cause too much damage to a city still recovering from Katrina. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            My wife and I have already done this and thanks for the post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone heard our prayers. He weakened to a Category 2! Thank God and hopefully the storm will continue to weaken and dissipate quickly!!!

Comment

Democrats are praying that as many people die as possible with this hurricane. Obama and others in the democratic party are proclaiming that this is a gift from God and "thanking" God because it is coming during the Republican Convention. This is how they think and what they really believe. Sick evil people.

Comment

You mean something like this

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/01/dem-apo...g-about-hurricane-2/
                Michael (Power of ILW)
                Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:Someone heard our prayers. He weakened to a Category 2! Thank God and hopefully the storm will continue to weaken and dissipate quickly!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea right, God weakened the storm because of your prayers. You are pretty full of yourself aren't you? You think God kills people or lets them live at your command? I don't think so.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation