Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Married to a USC & now Pregnant What can I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTE]
    K-3 is for being already married. maybe you misunderstood. OR, even better, is IF your country has consular processing, your husband could return with you to your country, live there for 6 months(residency requirement in most countries) with you and then you guys could file consular. You would come then come to usa and receive your greencard in 2 to 3 weeks.

This way you will be together, have the baby in your country with your family support. I do know what you mean. If your husband doesnt make too much money to be a sponser, it wont seem to make a differece that he is not at that job and can live with you while you work in your country to provide for the time being. K-3 is sensible option for you or even better consular processing if available.

You did not overstay your visa.. correct? How soon did you get married after you arrived on tourist visa. Was it before 60 days? (this is important)[/QUOTE]
    No, I haven't overstay my visa. Got here 19JUN, got married 30JUN. Will probably be leaving soon in OCT... Bytheway, we were not aware that getting married so soon, would make it look like fraud. After searching for info, came accross of it... Anyhow, the truth is that we got married so soon was 'cause we wanted to make it right.

Comment

Dear Davittirina,
      I forgot to write you about giving birth to here in US. I have heard about many immigrants who had no insurance and still gave birth to children here and did not have to pay for that. There is a special program for women (even for illegal immigrants) or a kind of organization which helps and covers the costs. I don't remember the name of it though, ask your doctor or search for it on the internet, I am sure you will find it.

As for leaving the country - do not leave before consulting a lawyer (a lot of them give free consultations) and there are also paralegals who help with immigration matters and are much cheaper. Once you leave you may not be able to come back for years because it takes much longer to obtain a green card when overseas. And it seems an absurd to me that you should now come back to your country and apply for a visa from your country while you are already here - and you are here legally!

Like I told you, my situation was similar (my husband did qualify to be my sponsor but he could not prove it - he was behind with his tax returns and I had a sponsor but still I got a denial). Definitely get a lawyer, believe me it is worth it to spend money on a lawyer and be on a safe site. Immigration procedures are no joke.

The law for immigrants here is crazy and so unjust because on the other hand Americans can travel practically all around the world without any visas and hardship (including to our countries!). They should be thankful to our countries and feel lucky that it is not based on reciprocity instead of bragging like idiots - someone12 - about something which is not their merit.

Stay strong, don't listen to haters!

Comment

Czesc!
        Milo Cie poznac. Ja jestem tu od roku (na Florydzie). Nie wiem jak sie wysyla prywatne wiadomosci. Moze Ty wyslij do mnie najpierw, jestem teraz przy komputerze to odpowiem.

Ja mialam rzeczywiscie problem, ale mam juz bardzo dobrego prawnika i mam nadzieje, ze uda sie to jakos pozytywnie rozwiazac. Mialam swoj post na tym forum 27 lipca.

A Ty gdzie mieszkasz w Stanach?

A co do niektorych prostackich postow, to wiem, wiem, lepiej nie reagowac na nich, ale czasem krew mnie zalewa, czytajac jak obrzucaja ludzi blotem.

Comment

JUST PERFECT!!!!

Now I Have To Find POLISH Mud!!!! .

Never ending!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
            She is telling her she's going to send her a private message and to beware of many of us here.
            Asking her about her status and problems.
            No Matter! All Comes to Surface Eventually! .

P.S. It Really Is True! Everything Really Does Taste Better On A Ritz Cracker!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Does anyone knows if the K3 visa will be the answer to my case???
              Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Davittorina:
                Does anyone knows if the K3 visa will be the answer to my case???
                Thank you!
                New Thread/Post Will Give You More! . Top Of the page Select New, Then New Topic! . Thousands Here! Be Seen!

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                  Yes and no. You could go back home and have him file a K-3. That would make it legal and above board. Your tourist visa may get canceled when the k-3 is filed.

However, it will not fix your problem with the I-864. Your income can be counted provided the job stays the same. The other requirement is that the immigrant must currently live with the sponsor. With that requirement it would seem the best thing to do is not leave. If you go back home you will no longer be able to use your income for the sponsorship. Catch 22 here.

The ability to use other assets aside a job depends on the ability of proving a few things. One is that the assets can be converted to cash within a year. That the monetary value is enough to offset the support shortfall. The conversion to cash would not subject the sponsor or sponsors family to undue harm.
                  My Buddy!!!! . Selfish F * K E R !!! LOL!!!!

Good Show!!!! . East Coast?????? . Keep Up The good Work! .

Comment

Thanks Davdah,

However, maybe K3 will be the answer in the meantime. ('cause of the pregnacy)
                    As long as we qualify for it, I be out of here!!!

Comment

No, I haven't overstay my visa. Got here 19JUN, got married 30JUN. Will probably be leaving soon in OCT... Bytheway, we were not aware that getting married so soon, would make it look like fraud. After searching for info, came accross of it... Anyhow, the truth is that we got married so soon was 'cause we wanted to make it right.

Did you know your husband before you arrived here on June 19th? Depending on your answer to this, the sponsership will be the least of your concerns. I do not wish to see you get a denial while others here recklessly advise you to stay here to try to adjust status.

Comment

notice that this lying douchebag arrived on the 19th and was married on the 30th...11 days after being admitted to "visit a friend"...this is called mispresentation...and no, no one believe this was "oh my gosh, let's get married suddenly" baloney...you are just a lying visa cheat, nothing more (and a whole lot less).
                        This is why single women should rarely be given tourist visas....they use them to scam benefits and find some trailerdweller to marry in order to get a green card.

Comment

Just make certain the last entry was indeed on the B-visa and not your C/D-visa, as adjustment of status from a C/D visa entry is not permitted.

Dear "Someone12 & MakeitRight!"
                          F.Y.I.
                          I have been a crewmember for the past 10 years, I had over 7 visas to the US, between C1/D1 seaman's visas, and B1/B2 tourist's visas. So, as you can imagine I have travel around the world, speak over 3 languages, enter the US over 500 times, and just happened to be that on my last trip this year08, I met my dear husband.
                          We got married 'cause we love each other, and 'cause believe it or not, we wanted to "Make it Right", and get marry before having ***. Can you believe it???... We are adults over 35+ that didn't want to waste anymore time.
                          Also, I don't mind at all going back to my country, called: "Panama's Paradise", I am concerned about the baby, and 'cause in fact, the US Immigration service is so "cool", not!!! that's the main reason.
                          Anyway, I tell you what else, the reason I join this site, was 'cause I read other post and it seemed like people were helping other people out, but I guess not. Not to worry, thank you for your time.
                          Best Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
                            notice that this lying douchebag arrived on the 19th and was married on the 30th...11 days after being admitted to "visit a friend"...this is called mispresentation...and no, no one believe this was "oh my gosh, let's get married suddenly" baloney...you are just a lying visa cheat, nothing more (and a whole lot less).
                            This is why single women should rarely be given tourist visas....they use them to scam benefits and find some trailerdweller to marry in order to get a green card.
                            WOW!!! OH MY GOD!!! Someone12
                            U R AMAZING!!!
                            HOW LONG DID IT TOOK U TO REALIZE THAT???
                            IDIOT,MORON!!! HOW OLD ARE U 12???
                            LOL!!! GET A LIFE OUT OF YOUR PC/TRAILER!!! LOOSER!!!

Comment

Married men shall perennially have freedom to have s.ex with any adult consenting woman of thir choice !!!
                              Praise be to MEN !!!
                              Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed