Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISSUES

i am a Us citizen, i gave my dad residency and now he has his green card. My dad is remaried and have a 13 years old child with his new wife, she also has two unmarried children over the age of 21.

My question is will my dad be able to file for his wife and the three children. What i mean is if he file for his wife will his wife be able to come with the children under the same petition? Also how long that will take?

Thank you

i am a Us citizen, i gave my dad residency and now he has his green card. My dad is remaried and have a 13 years old child with his new wife, she also has two unmarried children over the age of 21.

My question is will my dad be able to file for his wife and the three children. What i mean is if he file for his wife will his wife be able to come with the children under the same petition? Also how long that will take?

Thank you

Comment

Jean

Your father wife childdren will not be under the same petition his wife has to submitted separate petition for each of her children

Comment

Need help. Have question or concern feel free to call 212-289-4680 or e-mail us at bimmigration1702@yaahoo.com with any questions you may have

Comment

Jean Riccardo Rodney, please doublecheck this information with an AILA attorney or someone like Mohan on this site.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation