Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending Name Clearance

Recently their are thousands, and thousands of applicants waiting for the name check and clearance from FBI the Government Agencies.
    This back log will never end.
    Every day uscis is sending request for the name check clearance.
    First of all I would like to have your opinion in this regards how one can deal with this.

Appreciate your comments

Recently their are thousands, and thousands of applicants waiting for the name check and clearance from FBI the Government Agencies.
    This back log will never end.
    Every day uscis is sending request for the name check clearance.
    First of all I would like to have your opinion in this regards how one can deal with this.

Appreciate your comments

Comment

i read somewere that uscis and the fbi are going to resolve this problim by next year...uscis are creating a new system wich will help alot to speed up the process,,and i heared they will be able to give answers within 3 weeks only

Comment

I think I had an article on that in the IME thread but getting past all of that Bevlesberly's b.s. it's hard to find anything when you want to help somebody. That's why I wished she'd left it alone. Not for me but for the sake of others. Maybe I can find it.

Comment

mike_2007 According to US Government for them year start from Oct. 2007 until Sept. 2008.
          I think the year is already started and have already finished with three months. Nine more months to go let see. what they can do.

Comment

they wont do nothing ,it's all lies lies lies...just like hiring a new 15.000 officers to speed up the process,,there is more than 100.000 ppl work at the process now according to the uscis..or even more,,,so do u think those new 15.000 will make any difference?i dont think so,,it will take them a year to be trained and u never know if they will or not..

Comment

You folks have to also realise that apart from the s-c-r-e-w-ed up immigration system, where you actually live will determine to some degree how long name checks take. Because I lived in the small state of VT with a tiny immigrant population, my name check took all of a week when I went for my citizenship back in 2005

Comment

Paddy is the long time member on this board, he has also face hard time from uscis.
                Paddy: Its not that if you live in small town or city, name check can be done in few days. At the most it takes a month only.
                There are many names which are very common in most of the nationals. Like in English, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, and so on.
                But FBI peoples do not know any common names , that is also one of the reason they have so much of back log. I don't think the FBI can take any kind of action on this. In my opinion it will be a great hardship to those with common names.
                In some of the cases they think that this person might be an Arab or troublesome person.
                Even the person have been in US for more then 10 years. I know a person who's dad was working for US Government and the child has lived with the family in foreign country lived only for about 2 years in the country of origin his case is pending as well. This is the matter of common sence which can be verified by the FBI through his department. On the top of this the child arrived in this country when he/she was 17 years of age.

Comment

mike-2007, you are right most of the Agencies lies. as far as hiring a new 15,000 Officers, that is out of question, though USCIS is making good money for the last few years. One of my friend had apply for the job of Adjudication Officer, he had a test, in that test they have some funny questions, instead of asking about the immigrations, and citizenship matters. He did first paper and left. This guy has 25 years of experience in the field of Non Immigration visa, Immigration Visa, and U.S. Citizenship matters. He said after the exam if any one is passed they will be sent to GA for6 weeks training he said in six weeks what the applicant will learn. They are looking for fresh Graduates.for $28765.00 per year.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation