how to complain about the embassy and to whom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to State.gov and look for Inspector General's Office in Washington, D.C.

Comment

Dear Friends

My wife did all what she can with the senators and I did my best with the embassy here to correct the visa and we FAILED completely
      do you want to know why? because the embassy has no any higher controllers. No one can catch their mistakes. Here I am, my case is opened again due to a mistake from them and I have the whole right to complain but no one is able to hold them accountable.

Do not you think that the immigration procedures need to be reviewed again to protect people who wants to follow the law, while it is just against the people who follow the law. There are bazilion people are not legal inside USA and I am fighting for a clean case for four years and I went through all kind of processing and the embassy showed me all kind of hard times and left me and my wife deseprate and devastated.

I never been opressed like I am now and I scream but no one hear me, why? cause the embassies outside USA have no one to ask them what they are doing.

too bad

Comment

S12: You've been caught out. Here's a guy who had to leave the US because of overstay BUT then follows all the rules and DOES get the waiver approved...so what's your problem?

You and your kind are very intolerant people. Are you so perfect that you can't stand the imperfection that you "see" all around you?

Waivers aren't given out lightly. They are only given in few specific circumstances, such as marriage to a USC. The OP meets the requirements for that so give the guy a break!

Said: I once had a J1 visa issued with the wrong expiry date. Was issued on Sept 15th 1996 with the original expiry date of Sept 30th 1996! Vaild for a whole 15 days It should have been Sept 30th 1998 of course. I returned it and wrote a letter to the London Embassy and they replaced it with a new one with the right date in about 4 days as I remember.

So yes, Embassy's do make mistakes. Good luck.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

sorry Brit, but I don't believe a word this w anker says....why should we believe anything a visa cheat says? He is not an expert on visa processing in our embassies, he has not told us the entire TRUE story - he only wants to blame others and doesn't have a single clue about what he is talking about...he makes unsubstantiated claims against our government officials, but refuses to tell the readers and contributors of this site why he needed a waiver in the first place...how many laws he violated, etc...he lacks the courage and the moral fiber to do so..and, as a result, I believe nothing he says....

Comment

Naughty S12! You sure know your English slang
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

In that case S12, why did that Embassy or Consulate which you speak of so highly, approve his waiver?? If he were lying, they wouldn't.
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by said:
                Dear Friends

My wife did all what she can with the senators and I did my best with the embassy here to correct the visa and we FAILED completely
                do you want to know why? because the embassy has no any higher controllers. No one can catch their mistakes. Here I am, my case is opened again due to a mistake from them and I have the whole right to complain but no one is able to hold them accountable.

Do not you think that the immigration procedures need to be reviewed again to protect people who wants to follow the law, while it is just against the people who follow the law. There are bazilion people are not legal inside USA and I am fighting for a clean case for four years and I went through all kind of processing and the embassy showed me all kind of hard times and left me and my wife deseprate and devastated.

I never been opressed like I am now and I scream but no one hear me, why? cause the embassies outside USA have no one to ask them what they are doing.

too bad </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                That's not entirely true. The embassies are under the rule of the State Department. But you are correct. Trying to extract any information out of the State Department is like trying to pull needles through your eyelids: painful and typically counter-productive.

I am still waiting on a FOIA request I sent through 8 months ago asking why Aroha's case was placed in Administrative Review with the NVC.

The only thing I can recommend is that your wife contact the office of the Secretary of State. I can't guarantee anything will come of it, but it's about the only thing you can do at this point.
                --------------------
                "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Brit: you betray your fundamental lack of knowledge about the waiver process....neither the Embassy nor the consulate has the authority to adjudicate a waiver....they can only adjudicate visas...waivers are adjudicated by the Deptartment of Homeland Security...thus, the embassy or the consulate did not approve any waiver because they can't...ergo....they are not the ones that are hiding the truth or whatever other silly games ole said is playing...and thus, I don't believe a word he is saying....

Comment

Hello Said

What is the latest update on your case and visa approval?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                      Said

really this is getting old. how many threads on this topic are you going to continue to start and run???/

Your wife is the USC. she is the only person who can complain to the Congressman/Senator office. A formal questioning can be outlined in written form by your wife and submitted. the matter will be looked into and to be answered within a 90 day timeframe to the Congressman office.

The request/letter should be tailored and limited to the facts surrounding that you are trying to obtain the papers to come join your wife to start your life in usa, and how their help is needed to facilitate that ASAP. This is the bottom line anyway. To get you here.......becauase you have been waiting for 4 years.

If this is just to complain/gripe or to be a critic of the agency, What will that do for you. The letter written by your wife should sound frustrated but not caustic and bitter. The letter should envoke sympathy, not pouring salt on an already infected wound. Focus on tailoring the letter to expedite your case.

Again, your wife the usc has to approach the senators office. They work for her not you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

said,
                      A Great Saying to follow in America. 'You Get more bees with Honey than You Do With Lemons" I and Many Make This a RULE! .
                      Your Wife Will Make Far Better Progress Than You Will Here. Complaining About Mistakes and Showing Them Frustrations and Attitude. Not To mention Comments Stating How neglectful And Mistake prone The System Is! This Will Put Your case On the Back Burner Or maybe Even in the trash can.

The System Is Here For your Wife. Not YOU! Yet?? If All Works Out? Then It will work For You Also.
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation