Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desecration of American Flag

All over America, illegal Mexicans are ripping down the American flag, desecrating and putting up the Mexican flag.
    And these people want to be allowed in this country?
    If they love Mexico so much, then they don't belong in America.

http://www.tcpalm.com/tcp/local_news...7539%2C00.html

All over America, illegal Mexicans are ripping down the American flag, desecrating and putting up the Mexican flag.
    And these people want to be allowed in this country?
    If they love Mexico so much, then they don't belong in America.

http://www.tcpalm.com/tcp/local_news...7539%2C00.html

Comment

This is disgusting. Espescially for all the immigrants out there who love this country and want nothing more than to be apart of it, make a life for themselves, and die here.

Comment

I am a legal immigrant to America, and I love this country.

I am both dismayed and angered by illegal aliens marching with the Mexican flag...and disrespecting the American flag. It's time that the United States gets serious and starts the process of deporting illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens have shown themselves to be anti-American...and they have no right to be here. I hope that the American people have lost whatever misguided sympathy they had for illegal aliens after the disgraceful behavior on vivid display over the past several days.

I am proud to display the American flag at my apartment and on my car. Indeed, I argued with my apartment complex managers a year ago in order to earn the right to display the American flag from my apartment.

Those immigrants who don't love America need a one-way ticket to whichever third-world country they came from.

Comment

Yeah, highschool children are disrespectful. That's a given. Whether they're disrespecting the flag or the principal or the math teacher, they're just being the children that they are.
          Have a nice day

Comment

Gluhbirne: Sounds to me that you've been living in Mexico too long for your sanity and patriotism to remain intact.

Comment

People who enter the country illegally know without a doubt they are breaking the law. They know they are disrespecting America; immigrants who wait and do things legally even though it takes time, trouble, waiting, money; citizens of the US. If they are willing to take the risks involved to do that, taking many steps toward being illegal here, preplanning,etc., then who is to say what else some (not all) are planning or could be convinced TO plan? These may have been HS students this time, and yes HS students are at an age where they want to rebel, but should this be allowed? Where are they getting the idea to even do it? What's being taught at home? The greatest countries AND organizations crumble and fall from within. Inside forces. Why is the U.S. deliberately allowing this great country to be so compromised? I do not agree with Maria that Americans will not do the jobs that illegal immigrants are doing. If we really have that many situations where the company, etc., cannot afford to pay a liveable wage to Americans then perhaps that needs to be looked at-there are all sorts of ways to get money to allow you to hire people that you need. Maybe we need to look more closely at our welfare and prison programs. Maybe people could work off part of their prison sentences-shorter terms and more constructive than sitting in a cell. Education of our youth needs to be paramount. They need to be informed as to what the upcoming choices for work are going to be-going for the education to be prepared to compete globally for the jobs that will be available or going for the route that will see that these jobs are filled that supposedly "no citizen wants to do". If our fast food restaurants have such a hard time finding employees maybe we need less fast food places-maybe that would help more than one thing in this country! Americans need a reality check.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation