X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONE MORE POST TO GO !!!!!

Comment

THIS HAS BECOME THE MOST VIEWED POST IN ILW HISTORY !!!!

Comment

England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Qoute from Michael: "let me continue showing the entire community what a DOOFUS you are; Now name me ONE community college that offers a BACHELORS degree OR ANY OTHER DEGREE OTHER THAN an Associates or some degree less than a BACHELORS; THEY DON'T ! Nassau and Suffolk ONLY offer Associate Degrees. That is why they are COMMUNITY COLLEGES; They would be regular colleges if they did you dumb DOOFUS ". Michael, I had a free minute to do some research. It was har, I tell ya. I did a google search and compiling this brief list took me nearly three minutes!!! It was so hard to find, I can understand why someone of your intelligence was unable to figure out how to get it. After all, I needed to type in "bachelor's degree" and "community college", two delineated search fields. Surely, only myself and perhaps Stephen Hawking are the only living beings who could have cracked that code! So, without furthur ado, here it is, you f u c k i n g adolescent moron (with a tiny pee-pee):
          FranklinCCA

Franklin University's Community College Alliance (CCA) program offers an online Bachelor of Science degree

Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Business and Information Technology (ABIT) ... Maui Community College
          Florida Community Colleges & Workforce Education

Community College Bachelor's Degree Programs. NEW! For College Staff: ... Community College Bachelor's Degree Programs

Sandhills Community College Home Page

Alumni Association · Campus Construction · Earn a Bachelor's degree

I'm sure if we had given you pen and paper, and set you to the task of how to find out that information, well, I'm sure if we had given you a few weeks, months even, you could have come up with the solution. Don't feel badly.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation