No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wwithin how long they will set the interview for the i-130 plz?we filed in jan-and now i believe they r processing feb..and the notice that i recieved says that they will send me the notice for the interview soon,,so usually how long does it take ?i mean is it ganna be in weeks or months or what?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
      wwithin how long they will set the interview for the i-130 plz?we filed in jan-and now i believe they r processing feb..and the notice that i recieved says that they will send me the notice for the interview soon,,so usually how long does it take ?i mean is it ganna be in weeks or months or what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As nobody here knows of anone ever having such an interview, imposible to say.

www.visacentral.net

Have a paid consulation or go to her on line chat, let us know.

Comment

What's "normal"?

If that's something that may/can happen, the I-130 interview is normal.

If that's something that's typical or usual, the I-130 interview is not normal.

It doesn't realy matter. It would be interesting to hear what USCIS focused on during the interview.

Comment

u know what ok its not normal and they r going to arrest her in the interview and then later they will cut my head off,,is this is what u wanna hear

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
            u know what ok its not normal and they r going to arrest her in the interview and then later they will cut my head off,,is this is what u wanna hear </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            not at all, mike. I just wanted to point out that we (me, you, Theone) may have used the word "normal" in different ways. Not right, not wrong, just different.
            Besides, you have been here long enough to know me better. I wish you all the best.

Comment

yes i do aneri and i apologize ,,iam really sorry and i didnt mean to hurt ur feeling or to make fun of u or anything ,,its just the way i feel,,after been waiting for 10 months in here and i remember the judge have told my wife when i was at court,,dont worry ,hes not getting deported or removal,,or even valunteery deported,,we dismissed hes cased and the immigration officers who put the charges againts him agreed about it,,dont worry hes coming back,he have no criminal history and hes record is clean,,,thoes were hes words,,and after 10 months of waiting,,then i finds out that they sent my file from the csc to LA for interview?how do u think i feel,,but u know something as far as u know ur self and as far as u know that ur clean and ur not hiding anything,,i wont really worry about it,,they can do whatever they want,its real and iam not worry about,,and we have proves that we been together for the last 3 years ,,but what i mean is why would they make up a law just for my case,,here is what the msg says exactly(reciept number ************x),current status:this case has been sent for a standard interview,on august x,we transferm this case to our los angeles ,ca location to conduct the interview that is a standard part of procesing this i-130 potetion,u will be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled,or if the office needs something from u,). and thats all,and i understand what ur saying aneri ,and i understand that is something is wrong bcoz i have never heared of such a thing as interview before the approval,,but what i mean normal bcoz ther saying this a standard part of the process,,and its just sad,,i entered as an immigrant,and i was living there legally,,never had any problim and never stayed over visa time ,,i was valunteery working with the army re-serve for 2 years ,i got divorced?so what,,my marriage didnt work out,,and today i heared from my wife that her doctor informed her thats she needs 3 surgerys in back next month,,and i cannot do nothing about?do they care ?no they dont,,i dont c what the big deal is?ppl cross illegaly and jump over the boarder and they have criminal history and they get diported and they file a waiver and they come back,,and i know few of them,,but in my case the'r acting like i killed someone,,even after i was released from the detention and the judge him self said it to the DA or whatever hes name is at the court that my case was wasting of time and they should help me out bcoz i was a victim of some jurk who sent an email to we tip and the immigration couldn't prove it and they addmit it that they couldn't ,,and after i was released and my case was dropped ,,my x deportation officer's boss?not him ,,hes boss,,called my wife and said that the judge made a mistake and he shouldn't released a middle eastern criminal and do u know hes religion is this,,and do u know ppl from there are this,,and do u know that hes in mexico now,,and do u know that u can call us later on and report him or withdraw any application that u may file for him,,do u know that he wants u for a green card? and how do u expect me to feel,,this is a f u c k e d up systim,,and who have authoroty over them?no body,,i told this to the congress office and all they were able to say ,,oooh iam sorry to hear that,,and when i said i want justice,,she said,,sorry we dont have authoroty over the immigration?and now they been stopping my wife everytime she cross that ****t boarder and put her there for 2 hours just bcoz she was with me when i crossed the boarder,and the other day they stopped her and thay told her that they been stopping her bcoz she have a warrant and we discover that was a big lie,,bcoz she called an attorney and he did research and run her ss# and her driver licence and he contact every single court and the dmv and the police station and ther was nothing?they just flaged her name bcoz she was with me ,,and when she was there,,she have a serious heart condetion ,,,she told the officer that not play with her and to tell her who issued that warrant?and he said he doesn't knonw ,,and then she said will i have a heart condetion ad i cannot handle this anymore ,,and then he screamed at her and told her to get off the car and he brought 2 freaking dogs just bcoz she said that?she called the department of justice and complained,,and they didnt do anything ,,the congress said ooh we'r sorry to hear this?all this and how do u expect me to feel? believe it or not,,when i was detained one of the immigration officers was trying to make say something againts my self,,and he failed,,and then u know what he have told me,,believe it or not,,he said,,u guys are not welcome to this country,,legals or illegals,,go back to ur ****t country,,and when i complained to the supervisor,u know what happen?they put me in red ,they put me i red and i have never been in jail or any kind of trouble in my whole life,,and at the boarder when i got stopped the first time,,and believe it or not ,,the officer who was taking my statment was telling me man,iam wasting my timr ,,ur records are all blank pages,,and then when he started reading the charges ,,then i said ,,well,,i idnt say that i was a u.s citizen?and he looked at hes friend over there and he smiled and he said,oh it happen sometimes ,,just sighn and tell the judge that u didnt say it,,its no big deal,,he will send u home ,,and then i did sighned it and i was putting in removal proceeding?and they didnt show up to court and they were saying that i calimed to be a u.s citizen and they want me out of the country? there is alot of things happen and i won't even mention i t ,,bcoz no body will believe me anyway,,and i love this country and i still do,,but the imimgration systim is so bad ,,the judge at the court made a great point to the DA ,he said ,,will hes an immigrant,he was in the country ,,why would he leave for 1 day to mexico on valid i-1751,,why would he tell them that hes a u.s citizen and federal agent and army personal?and hes even giving him a jordanian passport?and why would he leave the country at the first place and then wil have to lie to re-enter? does it make since?and the DA looked at me and he said ,,not to me ur honor,but anyway,iam making a big story now and its too late i lost my status and i know that they wont let me come back,,even if u have clean records and never been deported ,,it really doesn't matter,,and i know that they will do anyting to keep me away,,i wish if i can be with my wife while she have the surgery's ,,thats all i want,,i dont want green card or status,,i just wanna be with her in that moment,,but like i said who care?no body

Comment

yes i lied and i said it was my frien's mother ,,but no,,it's my wife,,and i didnt mean to lie,,its just bcoz of soe idiots in here are sending me privite msgs and making fun ,,thats all,,but thnx for ur guys support.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation