replied
    Why don't you give the Sec....of INA Completely
    which you refer to subsection and so on
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied
    Subsection (h) states:
    "The Attorney General may, in his discretion, waive the application of subparagraphs (A)(i)(I), (B), (D), and (E) of subsection (a)(2)..."

That alone is pretty clear.

(This is not legal advice).

Leave a comment:

• Engaged
    replied
    is waiver 212(H) used in both cases of aggrevated felony and crimes of moral turpitude? Is that also the waiver for multiple criminal convictions?

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    Once deported, if the alien wishes to be permitted reentry prior to sitting out the bar period, then a waiver would be required.

Unless there is a permanent bar of admissibility, once the period of bar has been satisfied, then no waiver would be required. You should pop over to http://www.immigrate2us.net to review the waiver procedures. There are many members on that forum who've gone through the process.

Leave a comment:

• Engaged
    replied
    I have a question... I know that there exists a waiver of inadmissibility for people who have been convicted of an aggrevated felony, if that person was never a GC holder. However, if a person, was not yet an LPR but was in the process, already had his work permitt when he/she was convited and subsequently deported, does this apply to them also even if the person was not yet an LPR?

Leave a comment:

• Engaged
    started a topic waiver of inadmissibility

waiver of inadmissibility

I have a question... I know that there exists a waiver of inadmissibility for people who have been convicted of an aggrevated felony, if that person was never a GC holder. However, if a person, was not yet an LPR but was in the process, already had his work permitt when he/she was convited and subsequently deported, does this apply to them also even if the person was not yet an LPR?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney