X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO "AFIA"

Hello Afia,
    I'm writing to you because I was just reading some of your posts from July about upgrading your husband's petition. I'm going through a very similar situation that you are. I do hope by now, everything is Ok. I upgraded my husband's petion on Nov.3rd thru the National Customer Service. I then mailed a copy of my Naturalization Certificate along with a letter on Nov.8th just to make sure they receive my request. I just came back from being with my husband for the holidays to receive a letter stating that I need to mail in a copy of my Naturalization Certificate-WHICH I ALREADY DID!!!! I have a receipt from the post office that says it was deliverd on Nov.10th. I called the customer service today, I broke down crying as I'm sooo frustrated with the whole process-all the agent could tell me is to mail it again. Granted she was sympathetic but they have NO IDEA that they are messing with people's lives!!!!! I'm soo depressed over this. I sent it Express Mail today so I'm praying that when they get it tomorrow, they'll deal with it. I just can't believe this-so now, I don't know what's going to happen. Am I going to wait another 60 days to hear from them to send another copy!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO!!! How did your situation end up working out? Sorry for the long note-I'm just venting.
    Thanks in advance-
    (Of course, if any one else has something to add, please feel free)

Hello Afia,
    I'm writing to you because I was just reading some of your posts from July about upgrading your husband's petition. I'm going through a very similar situation that you are. I do hope by now, everything is Ok. I upgraded my husband's petion on Nov.3rd thru the National Customer Service. I then mailed a copy of my Naturalization Certificate along with a letter on Nov.8th just to make sure they receive my request. I just came back from being with my husband for the holidays to receive a letter stating that I need to mail in a copy of my Naturalization Certificate-WHICH I ALREADY DID!!!! I have a receipt from the post office that says it was deliverd on Nov.10th. I called the customer service today, I broke down crying as I'm sooo frustrated with the whole process-all the agent could tell me is to mail it again. Granted she was sympathetic but they have NO IDEA that they are messing with people's lives!!!!! I'm soo depressed over this. I sent it Express Mail today so I'm praying that when they get it tomorrow, they'll deal with it. I just can't believe this-so now, I don't know what's going to happen. Am I going to wait another 60 days to hear from them to send another copy!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO!!! How did your situation end up working out? Sorry for the long note-I'm just venting.
    Thanks in advance-
    (Of course, if any one else has something to add, please feel free)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation