Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it were gorgeous Swedes entering our country illegally instead of Mexicans...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iperson, you are WRONG. Amongst the illegals I know, a whole bunch of them are from Poland. These must be illegals that came before the EU opened it's doors. Maybe you don't know they are illegal? It's not like they would announce it.

Comment

then maybe you should go live there, iperson! It's failing because of all the illegals we have to support! and yes, i do know for a fact that these Polish people are illegal because they all work under the table because they do not have a SS card! why don't you do some research on how many Polish people are here illegaly. It will surprise you. I know you Polish so you will defend them, but what you're saying is just NOT true. Please do some research.

Comment

iperson, obviously you are here to argue, but I am not. If you say there are only a few illegal people from Poland, then so be it. LOL! I have my own concerns here and they aren't with any particular country. Maybe our country should cut down on giving out visitor's visas? I don't know, I'm just fed up and angry. I do have a question for you iperson...if I do know of a Polish person or persons that are here illegaly, do I report them?

Comment

Thank you for an honest reply, iperson.

Comment

A cockroach is still a cockroach in any other language.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dmartmar:
              A cockroach by any other name is still a cockroach. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation