Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORM g325

HELLO I wanted to know how many form G325 i have to send to USCIS. I am filing I30 petition for my husband. Whenever i download the form it gives me 4 copies. Do i have to send 4 copies for me and 4 copies for him. And does he have to sign it. PLS NEED HELP. THaNKS

HELLO I wanted to know how many form G325 i have to send to USCIS. I am filing I30 petition for my husband. Whenever i download the form it gives me 4 copies. Do i have to send 4 copies for me and 4 copies for him. And does he have to sign it. PLS NEED HELP. THaNKS

Comment

Yes and yes, and to impress the officer, use their recommended color codes as follows: white, green, pink and blue.

Comment

so i have to do 4 for each of us..do both of us needs to sign it? What do u mean by color codes?

Comment

just do it in plain white paper, 4 each and each signed.

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Residual Payments Reviews Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options.

Comment

Residual Payments Reviews I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from.

Comment

Residual Payments Reviews Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality.

Comment

Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Residual Payments Reviews

Comment

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Residual Payments Reviews

Comment

Residual Payments Reviews Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!

Comment

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts Residual Payments Reviews

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation