Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IV ISSUED: I NOW NEED 4 FIANCE

HELLO ALL, I AM NEW HERE BUT I HAVE READ A LOT ABOUT THIS IMMIGRATIONON THIS SITE SO I DECIDED TO JOIN.
    PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION BORTHERING MY MIND? I HAVE BEEN ISSUED AN IMMIGRANT VISA ON DV BUT I DID NOT INCLUDE MY FIANCE WHEN I FILE FOR MYSELF. NOW I WANT TO COME TO USA WITH MY HUSBAND BECOS WE ARE WEDDING SOON. HOW FAST AND TRUE CAN THIS BE DONE? REMEMEBR THIS IS DV LOTTERY.
    THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR CONCERN AND ADVISE.

HELLO ALL, I AM NEW HERE BUT I HAVE READ A LOT ABOUT THIS IMMIGRATIONON THIS SITE SO I DECIDED TO JOIN.
    PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION BORTHERING MY MIND? I HAVE BEEN ISSUED AN IMMIGRANT VISA ON DV BUT I DID NOT INCLUDE MY FIANCE WHEN I FILE FOR MYSELF. NOW I WANT TO COME TO USA WITH MY HUSBAND BECOS WE ARE WEDDING SOON. HOW FAST AND TRUE CAN THIS BE DONE? REMEMEBR THIS IS DV LOTTERY.
    THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR CONCERN AND ADVISE.

Comment

Someone correct me, please--but from what I've read, it's too late for you to add him to your application and bring him with you. You'll have to arrange for him to come later.

Comment

How long it will take to bring him probably depends on what country you're from.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBA:
          How long it will take to bring him probably depends on what country you're from.
          thanks for your urgent reply. God bless you. I am from Nigeria. I will like to know how long and what papers we are to fill before I will leave for USA. Thanks a lots

Comment

This is from a web discussion with an attorney posted this month:

"Rolando Rex Velasquez: "Readyfredi - Once you marry your fiance, you may file a petition for her as the first step in sponsorship for permanent resident status in the US. Bear in mind that the foreign national spouse of an LPR cannot immediately come to the US as an LPR also. The petition must be approved first, then the priority date for the petition must be current because there is a visa backlog for spouses of LPR's. As of now, the backlog is such that visas are only being issued to the spouses of LPRs with petitions filed before July 15, 1999."

Comment

Hello all,
              How possible can it be from my home country here (Nigeria) do you have any idea? Or is it the same everywhere or do I have to do it when I get to US? Urgent reply is needed pls. Can I start filling while I'm still here in Nigeria? thanks for your urgent reply.

Comment

Hello All,
                Pls I want to know how soon will I get job when I get to the US. Is it at the point of entry they will stamp my passport or how? Please tell me details because my cousin is strying to secure a job for me over there before I get there this month end.
                Thanks for your concern and prompt reply.

Comment

Important information: I got my Notice of Action letter from INS yesterday. Please, I want to know how soon i should expect my GC. thanks all.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation