• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IvoryHoward
    replied
    Thanks, you help me a lot

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    actually, Mr Visa Cheat, I have a job that requires two things you don't have (and never will)....(a) a blue passport and (b) an IQ above 130.....you have a ratty, coffee-stained passport from some third world cesspool, and your intellectual quotient wouldn't rise above that of the average goat.

Leave a comment:

• Sansar820
    replied
    Opps. ? âm. Sorry i forget tell you somethink you are big Loser unemployed deep ****

Leave a comment:

• Sansar820
    replied
    )) This smile for you sb 12 it's snowing out side take shovel clean up people drive way make money (siktigimin beyinsisizi) )) unemployed deep sheet

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Sorry, Congress, e.g. the Republican House of Representatives, will not be re-instating 245i or amnesty.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hey Terry....do your neighbors know that you are selling out their jobs just to enrich yoruself? Why not let 'em know? I'm sure they'd be thrilled to learn that your patriotism is for sale....

Leave a comment:

• Terry Martin
    replied
    S12, all rattled up after a good Glenn Beck induced crying session and filled with anger? You may consider trashing some illegal immigrants on these forums, perhaps to scare or guilt them back home. This is a proven strategy for securing our borders.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dear sansar820: (aka visa cheat)...We, the American citizens of this country, don't want lowlifes like you occupying space in our land....you are nothing but a visa cheat, an irresponsible piece of slime...and thanks to your unwillingness to obey our laws, no doubt many of your countrymen can thank you when their visa applications are denied.... and now you want to find out what other laws you can avoid obeying.....sorry douchebag....no one gives a pile of cow du.ng about you.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Hello Sansar and welcome to the forum

Did you come into this country with a visa or did you sneak in without inspection?

If it is the latter entered without inspection (EWI), then u have to return to your country if you want to adjust your status. There will be a 10 year bar once you leave, but it can be overcome with extreme harship waiver 601 if approved. The hardship must be to your wife as to why she could not go live with you in your own country.

I am sure your lawyer spoke with you about this.

Leave a comment:

• Sansar820
    started a topic When congress change 245 i or 3-10 years bar

When congress change 245 i or 3-10 years bar

I been marred with my wife 5 years I came here 2002 lawyer says if I back my country I can't come back 10 years I don't want take chance go back is there any good news for for my case like this
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney