Orders of Deportation/Removal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WVP have different guidelines... There is no visa issued.
    I gave general way of removal for the alien who entered uninspected/ Fell out of status/ criminal record etc..
    WVP countries have different Rules.. I didnot know if this case is WVP... I hardly read whole post... Answerr is based upon OP not other conversation.

FYi, There are other forms also which was given on removal.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

OK, a small thing about removals in absentia. If the alien is sent an NTA and he or she receives the NTA but doesn't show up for proceedings, the alien will be order removed and a copy of the order must be served upon the alien.

If the alien is picked up, address unknown, and then the alien bails out without providing an address, the order of removal may be entered if the alien doesn't show up at the hearing, and without the need to even inform the alien about such order (This is most likely done because if the address is unknown the government doesn't really have any valid means to inform the alien about the outcome of the proceedings).

This is one of the most confusing areas of the INA, actually, according to some courts, the statute must be interpreted because, on its face, it doesn't make much sense.

Moral of the story, if you ever receive an NTA make sure you show up, no matter what!

This is just a plain reading of the statute, and not a personal interpretation of the law, not any kind of valid advice...

-THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE-

Comment

Housten make a new thread.. I will respond there.. this thread is different issue.. hope you understand the conflict of answers..
        Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

your scumbag husband knowingly violated our laws....tough merde.....I don't want him here....and look around...native americans are not running this country...they never did and they never will.....neither will the French....responsible adults obey rules and laws....irresponsible adults (like your husband) deserve everything they get when they decide to ignore our rules....au revoir....native americans....now that's original......

Comment

Monsieur Someone12 parle français. ....pour dire les mineurs, je suis impressionné.

Pouvez-vous dire le Scumbag en français?
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation