Reporting an abusive illegal immigrant.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting an abusive illegal immigrant.

I know of an illegal immigrant in Miami, Florida, who is abusing her children. The social service was called in but unable to find any cause to take action. I would like to report her illegal status to the proper authorities and hopefully have her deported before tragedy strikes. The children have family here who would like to take custody of the children if the mother is deported.
    I am wondering who to contact to report her status?

I know of an illegal immigrant in Miami, Florida, who is abusing her children. The social service was called in but unable to find any cause to take action. I would like to report her illegal status to the proper authorities and hopefully have her deported before tragedy strikes. The children have family here who would like to take custody of the children if the mother is deported.
    I am wondering who to contact to report her status?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caughtinmiddle:
      I am wondering who to contact to report her status? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      A more important question is how do you know they are illegal?
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
        if the social services were unable to find any cause,,what makes u sooooo sure that she's abusing the kids?can u ppl just stop ****ing around,,god i just hate this,,u want the mother to get deported and screwed up her life just bcoz u think she's abusing them,,what if she spanked them once or twice bcoz they were brat or something,,come on ,it's just becoming a style,,u dont like someone ,,bammmmm,,u call the immigration,,u dont like ur hair cut u call the immigration,,,think about thoes kids who might lose ther mother just bcoz u think,,i just hate to read some **** like this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Mike, social services in this country are not the best indication of whether abuse has occured or is occuring.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

The law says that if an illegal alien is abused by an American or if she abuses her US born children, she is automatically entitled to a green card. Thats the law.

Comment

Unbelievable ! Child abuse is the worst kind of abuse ! Of course you should report it, but you should be sure this abuse exists. mike-2007, I really hope you don't have children.

Comment

Just to clarify, I am the younger brother of the alleged abuser. I love my sister but also my niece and nephew. My family has tried to go thru normal channels(Social Service), but no help. If she is sent home she will not be going to a life a destitute. She needs help and will be able to get it there.
              SonofMichael, do I understand you correct that the "abuser" can get a green card if abuse is proven against them?

Comment

Dear "caughtintmiddle" - I just can't stop wondering why do you think that deportation of your sister would solve the problem of her abusing her children? What would you do if she was a US citizen? Obviously, the deportation would be out of the question - so, what would you do? And why not doing the same thing even though she is here illegally.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation