Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Examination

Thi is not for me but I have a question regarding the Exam do you necessarily have to completely disrobe? My wife feels uncomfortable. She at least want to wear something to cover herself up. What do you have to disrobe? She has a casual wear, What I want to leave on is her shorts, bra and socks at the least.. please let me know so I can let her know.. Thanks, or if not I can forward her if she can disrobe and just leave her socks on i guess.. oh well.

Thi is not for me but I have a question regarding the Exam do you necessarily have to completely disrobe? My wife feels uncomfortable. She at least want to wear something to cover herself up. What do you have to disrobe? She has a casual wear, What I want to leave on is her shorts, bra and socks at the least.. please let me know so I can let her know.. Thanks, or if not I can forward her if she can disrobe and just leave her socks on i guess.. oh well.

Comment

I'm a male so this is what happened in my medical examination, the first time they going to draw blood and a TB skin test, you come back in 2 or 3 days for them to see the skin test result, and do all kind of stuff like how much you weigh, height and a urine test for drugs or other addictions, then if you're blood work is in at the time, the doctor will come in and ask you to undress and wear the pajama just like in a hospital, he or she will check everythin from joints to heart and so on just like a regular full check up BUT he checked my pe... area and around it so maybe the doctor would have to check her va..... area, if everything is fine then you're done otherwise they going to have to do a chest X-ray to see the final results. I have one suggestion, why don't you find a female doctor instead to do the examination, i guess she will be more comfortable with that.

Comment

I recently did the immigration medical examination, I did not have to disrobe. Are we talking about the same medical exam?

Comment

Sorry as far as the bra and shorts on, i think she could keep them, i kept my underwear and socks on.

Comment

Are you talking about medical examination for INS or adult movie studio?

INS is not interested in anybody's underpants, rather false documents or marriages.

Comment

so what can i tell her guys, she is really uncomfortable at the same time its really stressing me out! im at work and she keeps calling me.. give me a suggestion.. she asked me that she is shy (shoot I would too, I dont know these people for them checking me like this) It's like disrobing to other people. So do you think she can leave on the things she requested? Shorts, Socks, and Bra. or if not her just her socks, she conscious about her feet getting dirty and she dont like that... please reply.. thanks

Comment

For any female out there what step-by-step things did you have to do at a medical examination? Adjustment of Status I-485/I-864..
                Please let me know immediately when you have read this.. thanks

Comment

Just a suggestion, but tell your wife to wear or leave on what she feels comfortable with, and if more needs to be removed the nurse will supply her with one of those paper robes to put on. Also remind her that if it is a male doctor doing the exam, there is to always be a female nurse in the room with her. As for getting her feet dirty with the removal of her socks, unless they are checking her for athletes foot or some other foot disease, leave them on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

btw do they check on those types of stuff... athletes foot?

Comment

roflmbo,,,,,,,, sorry, have no idea,,,,, but best get her to check herself first if she is concerned with someone looking at her feet!!!

Comment

its not really about her feet its her private u-know-whats... she is worried. so i guess she picked a few items.. and just to make her feel better I was suggest since she like to have her feet clean, she picked that item of clothing just to make her feel better, which of course she want that i guess i do not know..

Comment

Any female out there can tell me on a Step-By-Step thing that they do in a medical examination. So now I can tell her to now worry about nothing.

Comment

I havent had the medical exam myself, but my friend has and she had to take off everything, and put on those paper things. She requested a female doctor though so she wouldnt feel so uneasy, and also asked that her husband be present so that she wasnt so scared.
                            Gatoradenz

Comment

Can't be an American if you've never walked barefoot through fresh cow chit.

I love the warm feeling of it squishing between my toes.
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed