X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 90,replacement of conditional green card

HI
    Iam having conditional green card.My name is printed incorrect on it,so i was tols to apply for losangeles,california center to replace my card.I did that and paid $70 for that but I did not get any information regarding biometrics or replacement of my card.I dont know whom to contact.I tried to call through National information centre ,i did not get any information from them.

HI
    Iam having conditional green card.My name is printed incorrect on it,so i was tols to apply for losangeles,california center to replace my card.I did that and paid $70 for that but I did not get any information regarding biometrics or replacement of my card.I dont know whom to contact.I tried to call through National information centre ,i did not get any information from them.

Comment

Hi Harik,

when and how did you apply for a replacement card?

The following information could be useful for you and others in your situation (released by USCIS in Sept 2005 ):
      http://uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffa...-90_050908.pdf

Comment

Thanx for your response.I submitted in aug. as my first name was mispelled ,Iam from ohio,but original center was from pittsburgh where i got Gc.but I moved to ohio 2 yrs ago.When I asked at INS cleveland,thay asked me to mail to La calif. and i need not pay fees,i have to just pay biometric fees,which I paid 2 months ago and till now i did not get any response.I did not know what to do.
        thank you

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed