Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• css vs lulac

i have aplied under this program many years ago but was denied due to my legal entry in between the process on F1 stating that legal entry would defy the purpose of this case.my family is in home country and i have been visiting them on parole.i filed for appeal after getting a letter of intent of denual 1year after the interview.this was last december.i have no idea when they are going to reconsider the case since the new regulations are in my favor where it states that even if you enter legally,that should not impact the decision.also i am wonderin if i do get a GC,will my family abroad get it at the same time by consular processing or do they wait another few years?i di apply for their I130 along with mine.

i have aplied under this program many years ago but was denied due to my legal entry in between the process on F1 stating that legal entry would defy the purpose of this case.my family is in home country and i have been visiting them on parole.i filed for appeal after getting a letter of intent of denual 1year after the interview.this was last december.i have no idea when they are going to reconsider the case since the new regulations are in my favor where it states that even if you enter legally,that should not impact the decision.also i am wonderin if i do get a GC,will my family abroad get it at the same time by consular processing or do they wait another few years?i di apply for their I130 along with mine.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation