Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B and Marriage

I am here on H1B Visa. I married to USC. Now we are applying for my Greencard. Can you please tell me which forms do we need to fill out? So far I have been able to gather the following information but want to make sure it is right.

I-130
    I-485
    G325A

Where do I mail the forms? 130 shows different address and 485 shows different. Do I mail it separately or together at one place.

I am here on H1B Visa. I married to USC. Now we are applying for my Greencard. Can you please tell me which forms do we need to fill out? So far I have been able to gather the following information but want to make sure it is right.

I-130
    I-485
    G325A

Where do I mail the forms? 130 shows different address and 485 shows different. Do I mail it separately or together at one place.

Comment

http://www.myrussianfiance.com/statusadjustment.htm

Comment

how much longer is your H1B valid? You may want to include forms for Employment authorisation -EAD- I-765 and Advance Parole -AP- (to travel) I-131. It is included in the price of the package you are assembling.

Now, there are some special rules. Shortly, you'll stay in H1B as long as you dont use EAD or AP or adjustment of status is approved. If you use EAD (new employer) or AP (let's say you don't have H1B visa to enter the USA after a trip abroad and don't wan't to go to the consulate to get it), you'll be considered "adjustment pending" and no longer H1B. Check this rules out and see what's the best for you.

You should mail both forms together. The address is (used to be) on the I-130 form. It used to be a lockbox in Chicago.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation