X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage and Immigration Nightmare

Hello people
    I am new to this site and wish to share my Exp.

In 2003 I meet a Mexican Illegal, after seeing the state of poverty of her and the kids, and a ****er to the youngest daughters plees to marry her mom, I gave in and married her in 2004.

The first year she was a good wife, then it all went down hill in a hurry.

I was expected to send money when ever a realitive was in need to mexico for any excuse under the sun.

I was expected to help the rest of the clan as
    they came to our country, shelter, harbor and abaid all the other illegals.

After 4 years, I have finally learned what all
    the cop calling was about.
    She would call the cops on me or any of my friends at the drop of a hat.

She is now suing me for spousal support, with
    she will get, and will self petition as a battered spouse undwer the direction of the dikes running social services here wher we live.

The alligation's are trumphed up, but in the domestic courts of Va. a man never wins.

BEWARE
    If you marry a Illegal, it becomes the golden path to destroy you.

It all makes perfect sense now, and I can finally connect the dots.

USCIS and the NVC will grant her green card, disregard anything you say, and hold the hearing without you.

This is the biggest SHAM in AMERICA.
    These illegals are traveling 8,000 miles to destroy unsuspecting Americans.

You will be held responsible under the family courts for there lack of education, lack of medical insurance and low class life style.

Even if you have millions, you will never forget the fleecing that you will endure.

NEVER MARRY A ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

Its not worth the risk

Dano Out

Hello people
    I am new to this site and wish to share my Exp.

In 2003 I meet a Mexican Illegal, after seeing the state of poverty of her and the kids, and a ****er to the youngest daughters plees to marry her mom, I gave in and married her in 2004.

The first year she was a good wife, then it all went down hill in a hurry.

I was expected to send money when ever a realitive was in need to mexico for any excuse under the sun.

I was expected to help the rest of the clan as
    they came to our country, shelter, harbor and abaid all the other illegals.

After 4 years, I have finally learned what all
    the cop calling was about.
    She would call the cops on me or any of my friends at the drop of a hat.

She is now suing me for spousal support, with
    she will get, and will self petition as a battered spouse undwer the direction of the dikes running social services here wher we live.

The alligation's are trumphed up, but in the domestic courts of Va. a man never wins.

BEWARE
    If you marry a Illegal, it becomes the golden path to destroy you.

It all makes perfect sense now, and I can finally connect the dots.

USCIS and the NVC will grant her green card, disregard anything you say, and hold the hearing without you.

This is the biggest SHAM in AMERICA.
    These illegals are traveling 8,000 miles to destroy unsuspecting Americans.

You will be held responsible under the family courts for there lack of education, lack of medical insurance and low class life style.

Even if you have millions, you will never forget the fleecing that you will endure.

NEVER MARRY A ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

Its not worth the risk

Dano Out

Comment

Hi Dano,

Welcome to the site. One question . . . did you go through the process to make her legal? The reason I ask is petitioning for an illegal alien is neither easy or fast. If things went downhill after the first year, I question why you followed through with her getting the green card (if that's the case)?

Comment

Yes I went thru with it, all the way to the final interview in Mexico at the US Consulate office.
        I had rescheduled this three times with the help of My Senators office.
        Once social services had told her she could self petition as a battered spouse and get 28,000 a year in spousal support there was no way she would ever come back.
        She had acomplished her goal, and I was now used up trash.
        I have sent out a pile of certified letter to every one envolved from USCIS, NVC, the US consulates office, ICICE Investigations, the FBI, and anyone else that might be interested.

The federal Gov't will do nothing.
        The system has throw me to the wolfs.

My Life, my career, all my hard labor means nothing.

Plan on filling a Chapter 13, and running for the rest of my life.

Believe it or not.
        Title to this story should read.
        AMERICAN RAN OUT OF HIS HOMELAND BY A ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

Comment

PS
          The final fight was about letting the lastest
          bunch of her illegal realitives move in with us.
          I had done so in the past, and learned many hard lessons first hand.
          The will pay for nothing, stal from You and never tell you the truth.

Social Services got her into a house, paid everything, got her free legal services, and paved the way to destroying me.

As soon as her got the house, all the new arriving Illegals now have a place to live.
          Free all on the US TAXPAYER.

Sounds to good to be true HUH?

Here is what is supposed to happen, why are we being held hostage by our own Courts and Gov't.

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
          Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

Recruitment and Employment of Illegal Aliens

It is unlawful to hire an alien, to recruit an alien, or to refer an alien for a fee, knowing the alien is unauthorized to work in the United States. It is equally unlawful to continue to employ an alien knowing that the alien is unauthorized to work. Employers may give preference in recruitment and hiring to a U.S. citizen over an alien with work authorization only where the U.S. citizen is equally or better qualified. It is unlawful to hire an individual for employment in the United States without complying with employment eligibility verification requirements. Requirements include examination of identity documents and completion of Form I-9 for every employee hired. Employers must retain all I-9s, and, with three days' advance notice, the forms must be made available for inspection. Employment includes any service or labor performed for any type of remuneration within the United States, with the exception of sporadic domestic service by an individual in a private home. Day laborers or other casual workers engaged in any compensated activity (with the above exception) are employees for purposes of immigration law. An employer includes an agent or anyone acting directly or indirectly in the interest of the employer. For purposes of verfication of authorization to work, employer also means an independent contractor, or a contractor other than the person using the alien labor. The use of temporary or short-term contracts cannot be used to circumvent the employment authorization verification requirements. If employment is to be for less than the usual three days allowed for completing the I-9 Form requirement, the form must be completed immediately at the time of hire.

An employer has constructive knowledge that an employee is an illegal unauthorized worker if a reasonable person would infer it from the facts. Constructive knowledge constituting a violation of federal law has been found where (1) the I-9 employment eligibility form has not been properly completed, including supporting documentation, (2) the employer has learned from other individuals, media reports, or any source of information available to the employer that the alien is unauthorized to work, or (3) the employer acts with reckless disregard for the legal consequences of permitting a third party to provide or introduce an illegal alien into the employer's work force. Knowledge cannot be inferred solely on the basis of an individual's accent or foreign appearance.

Actual specific knowledge is not required. For example, a newspaper article stating that ballrooms depend on an illegal alien work force of dance hostesses was held by the courts to be a reasonable ground for suspicion that unlawful conduct had occurred.

IT IS ILLEGAL FOR NONPROFIT OR RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS to knowingly assist an employer to violate employment sanctions, REGARDLESS OF CLAIMS THAT THEIR CONVICTIONS REQUIRE THEM TO ASSIST ALIENS. Harboring or aiding illegal aliens is not protected by the First Amendment. It is a felony to establish a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of federal immigration law. Violators may be fined or imprisoned for up to five years.

Encouraging and Harboring Illegal Aliens

It is a violation of law for any person to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection in any place, including any building or means of transportation, any alien who is in the United States in violation of law. HARBORING MEANS ANY CONDUCT THAT TENDS TO SUBSTANTIALLY FACILITATE AN ALIEN TO REMAIN IN THE U.S. ILLEGALLY. The sheltering need not be clandestine, and harboring covers aliens arrested outdoors, as well as in a building. This provision includes harboring an alien who entered the U.S. legally but has since lost his legal status.

An employer can be convicted of the felony of harboring illegal aliens who are his employees if he takes actions in reckless disregard of their illegal status, such as ordering them to obtain false documents, altering records, obstructing INS inspections, or taking other actions that facilitate the alien's illegal employment. Any person who within any 12-month period hires ten or more individuals with actual knowledge that they are illegal aliens or unauthorized workers is guilty of felony harboring. It is also a felony to encourage or induce an alien to come to or reside in the U.S. knowing or recklessly disregarding the fact that the alien's entry or residence is in violation of the law. This crime applies to any person, rather than just employers of illegal aliens. Courts have ruled that "encouraging" includes counseling illegal aliens to continue working in the U.S. or assisting them to complete applications with false statements or obvious errors. The fact that the alien is a refugee fleeing persecution is not a defense to this felony, since U.S. law and the UN Protocol on Refugees both require that a refugee must report to immigration authorities without delay upon entry to the U.S.

The penalty for felony harboring is a fine and imprisonment for up to five years. The penalty for felony alien smuggling is a fine and up to ten years' imprisonment. Where the crime causes serious bodily injury or places the life of any person in jeopardy, the penalty is a fine and up to twenty years' imprisonment. If the criminal smuggling or harboring results in the death of any person, the penalty can include life imprisonment. Convictions for aiding, abetting, or conspiracy to commit alien smuggling or harboring, carry the same penalties. Courts can impose consecutive prison sentences for each alien smuggled or harbored. A court may order a convicted smuggler to pay restitution if the alien smuggled qualifies as a victim under the Victim and Witness Protection Act. Conspiracy to commit crimes of sheltering, harboring, or employing illegal aliens is a separate federal offense punishable by a fine of up to $10,000 or five years' imprisonment.

Enforcement

A person or entity having knowledge of a violation or potential violation of employer sanctions provisions may submit a signed written complaint to the INS office with jurisdiction over the business or residence of the potential violator, whether an employer, employee, or agent. The complaint must include the names and addresses of both the complainant and the violator, and detailed factual allegations, including date, time, and place of the potential violation, and the specific conduct alleged to be a violation of employer sanctions. By regulation, the INS will only investigate third-party complaints that have a reasonable probability of validity. Designated INS officers and employees, and all other officers whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws, may make an arrest for violation of smuggling or harboring illegal aliens.

State and local law enforcement officials have the general power to investigate and arrest violators of federal immigration statutes without prior INS knowledge or approval, as long as they are authorized to do so by state law. There is no extant federal limitation on this authority. The 1996 immigration control legislation passed by Congress was intended to encourage states and local agencies to participate in the process of enforcing federal immigration laws. Immigration officers and local law enforcement officers may detain an individual for a brief warrantless interrogation where circumstances create a reasonable suspicion that the individual is illegally present in the U.S. Specific facts constituting a reasonable suspicion include evasive, nervous, or erratic behavior; dress or speech indicating foreign citizenship; and presence in an area known to contain a concentration of illegal aliens. Hispanic appearance alone is not sufficient. Immigration officers and police must have a valid warrant or valid employer's consent to enter workplaces or residences. Any vehicle used to transport or harbor illegal aliens, or used as a substantial part of an activity that encourages illegal aliens to come to or reside in the U.S. may be seized by an immigration officer and is subject to forfeiture. The forfeiture power covers any conveyances used within the U.S.

RICO -- Citizen Recourse

Private persons and entities may initiate civil suits to obtain injunctions and treble damages against enterprises that conspire to or actually violate federal alien smuggling, harboring, or document fraud statutes, under the Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO). The pattern of racketeering activity is defined as commission of two or more of the listed crimes. A RICO enterprise can be any individual legal entity, or a group of individuals who are not a legal entity but are associated in fact, AND CAN INCLUDE NONPROFIT ASSOCIATIONS.

Tax Crimes

Employers who aid or abet the preparation of false tax returns by failing to pay income or Social Security taxes for illegal alien employees, or who knowingly make payments using false names or Social Security numbers, are subject to IRS criminal and civil sanctions. U.S. nationals who have suffered intentional discrimination because of citizenship or national origin by an employer with more than three employees may file a complaint within 180 days of the discriminatory act with the Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices, U.S. Department of Justice. In additon to the federal statutes summarized, state laws and local ordinances controlling fair labor practices, workers compensation, zoning, safe housing and rental property, nuisance, licensing, street vending, and solicitations by contractors may also apply to activities that involve illegal aliens.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dano:
            Yes I went thru with it, all the way to the final interview in Mexico at the US Consulate office.
            I had rescheduled this three times with the help of My Senators office.
            Once social services had told her she could self petition as a battered spouse and get 28,000 a year in spousal support there was no way she would ever come back.
            She had acomplished her goal, and I was now used up trash.
            I have sent out a pile of certified letter to every one envolved from USCIS, NVC, the US consulates office, ICICE Investigations, the FBI, and anyone else that might be interested.

The federal Gov't will do nothing.
            The system has throw me to the wolfs.

My Life, my career, all my hard labor means nothing.

Plan on filling a Chapter 13, and running for the rest of my life.

Believe it or not.
            Title to this story should read.
            AMERICAN RAN OUT OF HIS HOMELAND BY A ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, when did she become a permanent resident, Dano? I mean, did you continue your fight for her papers after you were having marital problems? I'm very sorry for what happened in your situation, but I question if you could have done something different considering you guys were having problems 1 year into the marriage.

Comment

Hello??? This is America ; SUE ! You think she's the only one with rights? So do you !!!

You have a cause of action for marriage fraud. Stop beotching and get a lawyer.

Comment

The laws you cite are inapplicable in case of immediate relatives, so hopefully those you have hard on against are not immediate relatives of your former spouse.

Other than that, go get a lawyer and sue.
                It's such a wonderful thing in this country, anybody can sue anybody
                Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                  Hello??? This is America ; SUE ! You think she's the only one with rights? So do you !!!

You have a cause of action for marriage fraud. Stop beotching and get a lawyer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actualy I Did Everything The OP Did With Same Results! However As of yesterday They Have Been Served!!! . Thay Are Not Happy!!! I Am . SUE Is Definitely An Option!
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

You have a cause of action for marriage fraud. Stop beotching and get a lawyer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actualy I Did Everything The OP Did With Same Results! However As of yesterday They Have Been Served!!! . Thay Are Not Happy!!! I Am . SUE Is Definitely An Option! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope everything comes out okay, MIR.

Comment

Immigration Enforcemant and The Laws Of Immigration, Unfortunately Still Have a Longggg! way To Go In The Larger City's With Extreme Multi Cultural! . You Are a Grain Of sand On a VERY LARGE Beach!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

Actualy I Did Everything The OP Did With Same Results! However As of yesterday They Have Been Served!!! . Thay Are Not Happy!!! I Am . SUE Is Definitely An Option! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope everything comes out okay, MIR. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> 4 Years and 40,000.00 Later Plus! Now They Are Worried. An End SOON!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                          In most cases true. If on the other hand, as implied by the OP, she is running an underground railroad then the probably of non-relatives is high.

If he sues he won't get much since the family support is usually judgment proof. It would come off as a vengeance suit. The best results would be to get her bounced back across the border, for life.

If his local police are empowered to enforce immigration law or at least refer to DOH a suspect he could very well create a situation requiring police presence at the residence. Just so long as he doesn't give them reason to arrest him. Since she has 911 on speed dial it wouldn't take much provocation. When they show up merely point out the illegals. Usually the police run background checks against everyone on scene. How much more pleasure could he have than to see his x carted off in handcuffs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Everyone Gives fantastic Advice and Suggestions!
                          It Does Matter For The Time Being Where You Reside. Unfortunate, But True.
                          Law Enforcement, The Government, The Organizations Localized Divisions, Etc. Consist Of More Than Half From Other Cultures Themselves. More Than Likely Having at Least One Relative or Friend That Has Done Same!

My Advice, Stay Far Away From Them, And SUE!!!!
                          Don't Ignore The other Options and Fantastic Advice. Sounds Like You Have Travel The Same Road "MANY" Have Also Traveled! .

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            There are many police agencies now enforcing immigration laws. If the OP is lucky enough to live in such a city it would work perfectly. Just show up and wait. Eventually she will hit 911. All he has to do is call her an hour or so before hand. Of course not say anything and hang up. Once they show up tell them he called ahead to pick up something he left behind. 'Oh by the way officer, those guys in there,.. All of them are illegals.'

Where were you born </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call 911 Twice And You Become The Problem!
                            Wash. D.C. L.A. Chicago. Etc. Etc. Large List Of Places Immigration And Law Have a Long Way To Go!!!

Comment

Thanks for all the back pats
                              I have hired lawyers in 3 states, and written every branch of law enforcement in the book.

All local law enforcement claims they are powerless as its a federal law, and they claim the Feds will do nothing.

I now believe this, after first hand Exp.

Guys gals, I have a very soft heart and was only trying to help some under privilaged
                              people here.
                              I did not do it for love, all though I did become very fond of them untill It became aparant I was just being used.

MY O2 is to never marry a Illegal, and if you have get out of it.
                              The law will fry you alive when the day comes.

If they love you the marriage cert. will mean nothing, nor will the visa

try it and see what happens

In the mean time call You're senators and demand
                              Enforcement and a end to this Battered spouse
                              scam for getting a Visa.

Protect each others rights as Americans
                              Congress will not help any of us.

thanks again

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives