• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe the Plumber - American Hero

Joe The Plumber - American Hero

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Good Guy!!!! Just Living In America Following American Rules and Ways the Best He Can! Unfortunately America Has Changed Significantly In The Past 10 Or So Years, That Has Made It Difficult For Joe The Plumber To keep Up! "A TRAP"!!! Same For MANY!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
      Good Guy!!!! Just Living In America Following American Rules and Ways the Best He Can! Unfortunately America Has Changed Significantly In The Past 10 Or So Years, That Has Made It Difficult For Joe The Plumber To keep Up! "A TRAP"!!! Same For MANY!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Errmm..what about his OH back taxes MIR??
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Originally posted by Brit4064:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
        Good Guy!!!! Just Living In America Following American Rules and Ways the Best He Can! Unfortunately America Has Changed Significantly In The Past 10 Or So Years, That Has Made It Difficult For Joe The Plumber To keep Up! "A TRAP"!!! Same For MANY!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Errmm..what about his OH back taxes MIR?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome To USA Brit! . I Hate Like H E L L To Bring Hudson Into The picture. LOL.

The Rules Are Not Always Made Or Designed For Contractors! Seasonal, Controlled By The Real Estate Market More Than Most. Yet As All Need Plumbers, Electricians, Hvac Techs, The System Is Not Designed Around These Professions! Operate Very Differently Than All Others! $$$$ Does Not, And Is Not Made Same As All Others! The System Is Based and Designed For Monthly Income! Not Those That Receive Quarterly! This Does Pose Certain Problems!

As Far As Licensing Etc. Your Next Question! Many States And Many Jurisdictions Within Each State Regulates. "OR ATTEMPTS TOO"! Yet Dilema And Disagreement Occurs. A State License Is Good For The State! Yet Within The State Desperation Among Many Jurisdictions Say no!!! not Good Enough! In More Simple Terms Each Jurisdiction Wants More $$$$$. We Want You To Be Licensed In XYZ Jurisdiction Also, Within The STate To Operate! $$$$$$. Yet The State As Whole Says NO! The Jurisdiction Says Yes!

Get The idea????? Is Not The Contractor As Said JOE THE PLUMBER"! Is The jurisdiction He Resides And The State As Whole That Cannot Agree! This Is NATIONWIDE!!!!

Is All About Creating Income For The County, Locality, Etc.!

WELCOME TO AMERICA!!!!

Personal Property Taxes Where Supposed To Disappear Many Years Ago When The lottery Came To Supplement! They Changed Their Minds! Lets Do A Gradual Decrease! That Would Have Ended 3 Years Ago! We Still Pay Personal Property Tax On All assets!!!
        WAIT!!!! Lets Change It So Only Personal Property Is Decreased! Business Property Stays Same! "NOT PART OF THEE ORIGINAL PLAN"!!!! OHHHH!!! Wait The Government needs More $$$$$ To Stay Afloat! Real Estate Taxes Originally Adjusted To Land and Property Value!!! During A Failing Economy They Decide To Adjust The Rules! The Taxes Remain The Same Based On 3 Years Past Value! Not Today!!!!! Masquerade? Manipulation?

WELCOME TO AMERICA!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

All well and good but if he had the money to buy the business as he said, why didn't he pay his back taxes?
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

All well and good but if he had the money to buy the business as he said, why didn't he pay his back taxes?
            Did He Buy A Business????? Or Did He Say He Was Planning, Dreaming Of One Day Buying One????? I Feel He Was Making A Hypothetical Point When He Was Unjustly ****ed Into A Nightmare of Media Selfishness! He Was USED!!!!

He Didn't Buy Anything Brit!!! He Spoke Of Dreams!!!! Future! A Future Definitely Affected Now! By The Media! And Political Selfishness That Arises Every 4 - 8 Years! Maybe Good Will Come From It???? Maybe He Will Be Destroyed????

Note: I Understand Media! I Have Been On Television Within The News Concerning My Trade! 5 Times I was Selected By My Employer To Participate! Yet I Never Got To See One Single Segment! I WAS WORKING!!!! Who Have I Met???? Connie Chung, Barbara Harrison, Peter Jennings, Gordon Peterson!!! Many Others! Media Is Hollywood!!!! Make Something Small Into Something GRAND!!!!!

Comment

He said he was going to buy the business MIR, not that he actually had yet. I agree he was used... by the McCain campaign. My point was, if he had enough money to buy the business as he claimed, then why not pay the back taxes first?

Comment

Joe the plumber is irrelevant. I would think the real issue is the middle class American.

Now, with all due respect, Joe's problem was that he was already at a point of enough wealth to consider buying the business. A valid point, but how can it be that important when the vast majority of Americans cannot even get to that point because they get hit by unemployment, a medical bill, or a foreclosure?

Comment

He said he was going to buy the business MIR, not that he actually had yet. I agree he was used... by the McCain campaign. My point was, if he had enough money to buy the business as he claimed, then why not pay the back taxes first?
                  I Like You Brit! You Gotta Live Here First!!!!!! To Fully Comprehend!!! And Again, Whatever Place You Choose To Reside Can Be 100% Different Than The Rest!!!! .

He Made A Statement Based On His Dream! A Thought, Goal, Direction Of Future! It Was Taken Out Of Contrast! He Did Not Like or Approve Of Obama So He Adjusted Hypothetically Accordingly! Not ever realizing That He Would Become A Center Of Discussion! He Was Cut Open For Everyone To View!!!!

One Single Comment/Question Based On hypothetical Dream!!!!
                  Could Have been You!!!! mr. Brit, Why Are You A Pilot????? How Long Have You Been Flying???? Ever Worry About Packages That Just Might Lead To Your Demise????? If You Met A Woman/ Would Your Dream and Desire For Flight Outweigh The Woman????? How Important Would She be? Compared To Your Thrill Of Flight????? Which One Would Win????

UNDERSTAND????

Comment

I Don't Do Political!!!! I Share Real!!!! Truth Of What I Myself Has Seen And Experienced In real Time! How Could I Possibly Listen To Words? When Words And Those That Carry The Ability To Manipulate Using just Words, Are Capable Of Changing The Very Thinking Of Individuals Without Research and Investigation!

Confidence Man!!!! Confidence People!!!! Manipulating The outcome! . I Stay Away From Politics, B.S. Now! At One Time It Held Great Respect!

Comment

According to the media and Dun and Bradstreet, the annual sales of the business he wants to buy makes $510k a year. Would that make him an average Joe if he bought it?
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Joe is not running for President; Obama is. Obama has committed massive election fraud, voter fraud, tax evasion, voter intimidation and supported terrorist attacks on American police and military installations.

Comment

Originally posted by Houston:
                          Joe the plumber is irrelevant. I would think the real issue is the middle class American.

Now, with all due respect, Joe's problem was that he was already at a point of enough wealth to consider buying the business. A valid point, but how can it be that important when the vast majority of Americans cannot even get to that point because they get hit by unemployment, a medical bill, or a foreclosure?
                          He Wasn't Able To Buy Anything!!!! was A hypothetical Question That Was Turned Into A Fact Seeking Endeavor By The media!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:

He Wasn't Able To Buy Anything!!!! was A hypothetical Question That Was Turned Into A Fact Seeking Endeavor By The media!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hypo or not, the issue of that particular situation was brought up, the little guy making it to become prosperous enough to purchase his own business. However, hypo or not, reality is very different when the vast majority of Americans are only concerned with making ends meet.

Comment

America is built on dreams. One talks about change for hopelessness, another talks about change for hope.

May God Bless America; We need a Miracle. We need John McCain and Sarah Palin.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation