Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 Approved

Today I received my welcome letter!!!! It was pending for 198 days. And officially I am a permanent resident

Today I received my welcome letter!!!! It was pending for 198 days. And officially I am a permanent resident

Comment

Congrad to you. 198 days from filing? May I ask what citizenship you hold? Thanks

Comment

my kids just came thru too from begining to end it took 76 days! a world record i think mine was a week or two longer...

Comment

My spouse is a US Citizen. I applied in October 2006. And now in May 1st 2007 the last update is Card Production ordered! The interview was in Miami Florida

Comment

And as far as my citizenship I am Romanian

Comment

Congrats
              Nice to see USCIS keep getting better in their turnaround time. Now, if they could just fix that horrendous wait time for Family Based petition.

Comment

so now you can start bringing your endless family to the US. Don't forget to take them straight to welfare, social security, they can get reduced telephone, Rx, and everything under the sun, well, you know the routine.
                to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

Sickofillegals

1 I came legal
                  2 My family will remain in Romania
                  3 I work my butt off for this country and I pay my taxes like all other citizens!!!

Please refrain from making stupid remarks since I am not the type of immigrant that you would like to make illegal remarks and so on.

Thank you hand have a great day.

Comment

Congratulations to all who are new Legal Permanent Residents of the United States!! What a wonderful accomplishment. I wish you all the best that life here has to offer.

To SICKOFILLEGALS - apparently you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to nonimmigrants not paying taxes, etc. A company cannot legally employ a nonimmigrant without providing them with the same benefits, including salary, as its U.S. workers. Oh, they may try to get away with it, but once their caught, they can never file for a nonimmigrant worker again. I think maybe it's time you got a life instead spewing information and hatred about something you know nothing about!

Comment

Enjoy!! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congrats Ramalotti ENJOY

Dont pay no attention to " SICKOFILLEGALS "
                        he aint got no life and is on welfare himself so he thinks everyone else is here for what he has.He may get reduces welfare thats why he is complaining. Ha! "SICKOFILLEGALS " IM SICK OF YOUR A S S
                        AOS from F1 "overstay" to
                        Sept.2004 Got hitched
                        10/03/06 AOS packet mailed
                        10.09.06 recieved
                        10.16.06 Recieved NOAs
                        10.18.06 all Touched
                        10.19.06 I 765 Touched and Medical mailed
                        10.24.06 recieved biometrics letter
                        10.26.06 I 130 touched

Comment

cheezy,

Of course I am not going to take in consideration what SICKOFILLEGALS is going to say. I am glad that finally USCIS start moving faster now. If anybody have any questions regarding a I-485 interview I will be more than happy to share my experience.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
                            so now you can start bringing your endless family to the US. Don't forget to take them straight to welfare, social security, they can get reduced telephone, Rx, and everything under the sun, well, you know the routine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            S12 a.k.a. Sicko, Mr. Doofus,
                            Thank you for the friendly reminder. You're advise is so very much appreciated. I should give you a reward star. But only after I process your post through my c-r-a-p detector.

Comment

SICKOFILLEGALS I THINK WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TO GET OUT OF YOUR TRAILER, GET TO WORK, PAY TAXES AS A NORMAL USC,VOTE, OR MAYBE JOIN THE ICE TO DEPORT ILLEGALS, BUT I KNOW YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE GIRL TALKING **** BECAUSE THE REASON YOU ARE HERE IN THIS FORUM IS BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL ANYBODY THIS NONSENSE **** TO SOME ONE LIKE ME IN PERSON.
                              YOU WOULD HAVE YOUR ****ING *** KICKED BIG TIME

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed