X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DorisLira
    replied
    Hey even I am searching for this site because my friend had some problem of passport thanks for that site!!

Leave a comment:

• circle
    replied
    Thank You for clarifying that.

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    What I meant was that it won't be a big deal if estimated dates rather than exact dates were used, not that they omit them completely. It's going to take forever for an FOIA request going that far back.

Leave a comment:

• circle
    replied
    Im not quite sure if their financial records from yrs ago -Im talking about the 80's and ninties can pinpoint any of their travel dates. I will have to check but I thought you have to fill out all the travel dates for last 5 yrs as well as any other travels over 24 hrs since becoming a permanent resident. I remember helping someone with their application a few months ago and she had dates going back to 80's unless the application has changed.

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    To be honest, they'd be better off going through their old financial records to try and figure out the dates. An FOIA request will take forever. Since they're old passports, I would imagine the trips weren't in the last 5 years so unless they were to countries of concern, it won't be too big a deal if they get the dates a little off.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    It is called the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection. You file a Freedom of Information Act request for any travel records they have for you. Go to CBP.gov to find the FOIA address.

Leave a comment:

• circle
    started a topic lost passport

lost passport

I have several friends who are applying for citizenship but cant find their old passports to get travel dates. In the past I remember reading on this site a place in DC where they can get info about travel dates in and out of the US. Anyone on board knows the correct name and address where to get this info. I remember it being Dept of border Security? Thanks.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney