• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approval after 5 month

It's in my hand now

It's in my hand now

Comment

CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!!!

Its funny how excited you are, I hope I can feel the same way in a few days.

Comment

Mabrouk INSstress

Hamduallah
        Ok u can change ur id name now to NOINSTRESS.

Best wishes for now and rest of life.

Comment

Yay!

Were you approved without interview?

Please post specifics, thanks.
          Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Congratulations! What was your service center?

Comment

Another fraudster beats the system and gets green card! Do not make a new post on how you defrauded the system. You must stop this stupidity.

Comment

Thanks for everybody who answered all my question, and gave me suggestions, and shared the stress.

Because of the I-751 I had to stop all my future plans, as I was like walking on ice, I couldn't predict what is going to happen, now I can move on with Masters and PHD, I can clear up my head and focus on my relationship with my wife without mixing it with legal status.

Oh, also I can buy a new car now

JD,
                I hope you'll get yours soon, it feels different, it's a matter of stability, today was like a holiday for me, and I'm still so excited.

4Now,
                Shukran, I promised my mom today to fast Ramadan this year God gave me something I asked him for, now I'll give him what he asked me for, sounds fair?

Joise,
                Yup got approved without interview.

edgrapes,
                Mine is/was California Servise Center, if you're in Florida, a friend of mine called me today he filed with TSC, and just received his NOA states that his waiting time is 120 days, I guess your approval is coming soon.

Depot Man,
                I know you love me, just stop being depressed, your frustration is not taking you anywhere and I'm sure your wife left you because of your bitterness not because of the green card.

Again, thanks for everyone, this discussion group is amazing, I would love to help anybody with any question, my email address is folktale@gmail.com

Comment

Hi INStress,

Congratulations ... ! so you got approved just in 5 months without interview ? that's great... I wish we could hear something like that from BCIS too... yeah TSC writes that waiting period is 120 days and if we don't hear anything from them in 6 months...we should contact them... well I must say... u r very lucky to get it done in 5 months...congrats once again... lets hope we (other I 751 people) hear something from them soon enough too...Pasha

Comment

Pasha:

The standard language of the NOA's does not mean anything now a days it is impossible to contact a Service Center directly and ultimately you can only call the 1-800 after checking that TSC is processing at least 30 days after the date shown on your NOA.

Comment

hi aguila ,

thanks for your input... u r right...that NOA thing is joke... I was amazed though that INStress got approved in record time...like 5 months...that's pretty fast.. I am at 6 months waiting and havent heard anything so far...lets see how long will it take to get an approval or interview letter... let me know as soon as u hear something from them...good luck aguila ...Pasha

Comment

Pasha,
                        Please note that INstree was NOT approved at TSC.

Comment

Good day everyone,
                          I know of 2 cases were approved with CSC within 5 months, one of them is a friend of mine, and the other on Google. I guess 5 months is the waiting time at CSC

Good luck to you all,
                          INStress before.

Comment

anyone heard of I751 approval at TSC lately?

Comment

JD, The other 3 centers seem to expediate thngs but, I have not heard of any recent approvals from "The Slow Center"(TSC) unfortunately. LOL

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation